- Discount - Autodesk Inventor Publisher 2012 (32-bit)
- Buy Autodesk AutoCAD Design Suite Premium 2014 (64-bit) (en)
- 199.95$ Microsoft Windows 8.1 Enterprise (64-bit) cheap oem
- Download Siemens Solid Edge ST6 (32-bit)
- Buy OEM Adobe Audition CC (Full LifeTime License)
- Buy Cheap Corel Painter X3
- Buy Cheap ABest Video to WMV SWF FLV Converter
- Discount - Lynda.com - Black and White with Lightroom and Photoshop
- Discount - Lynda.com - iOS 4 App Development New Features
- Buy OEM DAZ Bryce 5.5
- 199.95$ Corel Painter X3 MAC cheap oem
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - iPhone and iPod Touch iOS 5 Essential Training
|$175,000 to the Iowa Department of Public Health|
|News Releases - Health, Medicine & Nutrition|
|Written by Grassley Press|
|Monday, 11 July 2011 13:33|
WASHINGTON – Senator Chuck Grassley today said that the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services’ Centers for Disease Control and Prevention has awarded a $175,000 grant to the Iowa Department of Public Health.
Distribution of the federal funds is determined by the Department of Health and Human Services. The award is not an earmark determined by Congress. According to the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Iowa will use the funds to conduct an early hearing detection and intervention project.
Each year, local Iowa organizations, colleges and universities, individuals and state agencies apply for competitive grants from the federal government. The funding is then awarded based on each local organization or individual’s ability to meet criteria set by the federal entity administering the funds.
Tags See All Tags