- Buy OEM Lynda.com - Designing a Magazine Layout
- 19.95$ Kigo M4V Converter MAC cheap oem
- Buy TuneUp Utilities 2008 (en)
- Download Infinite Skills - OS X Server 10.6 Snow Leopard Training MAC
- 79.95$ Microsoft MapPoint 2010 North America cheap oem
- Buy Lynda.com - Project Management Fundamentals (en)
- Buy OEM Nuance PaperPort Professional 11.1
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - Photoshop Retouching Techniques: Beauty Portraits (Feb. 2013) cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Adobe Acrobat XI Standard MAC
- Buy OEM Building a Web Site For Dummies
- Buy Cheap Xilisoft HD Video Converter 6 MAC
- 19.95$ Corel PDF Fusion cheap oem
- Buy OEM Super Win A1Click Ultra PC Cleaner
|182nd Airlift Wing Awarded Sixth Outstanding Unit Award|
|News Releases - Military & Veterans News|
|Written by Illinois National Guard PAO|
|Friday, 31 May 2013 14:19|
PEORIA, IL (05/31/2013)(readMedia)-- The 182nd Airlift Wing will be presented the Air Force Outstanding Unit Award for exceptionally meritorious service AT 8:15 a.m. June 1 at the Illinois Air National Guard Armory 2416 South Falcon Blvd., in Peoria.
This will mark the sixth time the 182nd has received the award in the last decade.
The 182nd Airlift Wing employs more than 1,100 citizen-Airmen, many from communities throughout the Peoria-metropolitan area. The wing has been proud to call Peoria its home since 1946.
In his citation, Lt. Gen. Harry Wyatt III, director of the Air National Guard, applauded the unit for accomplishing its mission with a maximum degree of war readiness during a two-year time period between Oct. 1, 2010 and Sept. 30, 2012. The wing was noted specifically for reducing the enemy forces' fighting capability and for actions that saved the lives of coalition forces during Operation Enduring Freedom in Afghanistan. During this time, the same C-130 Hercules aircraft routinely seen over the skies of Peoria completed more than 3,300 combat missions, all while maintaining an exceptional 94.7 percent mission-capable rate.
According to the Air Force Personnel Center, the Outstanding Unit Award is bestowed to units that display exceptionally meritorious service or outstanding achievement that clearly sets
the unit above and apart. Prerequisites for the award include performance of exceptionally meritorious service, accomplishment of a specific outstanding achievement of national or international significance, combat operations against an armed enemy of the United States, or military operations involving conflict with, or exposure, to hostile actions by an opposing foreign force.
Tags See All Tags