|182nd Airlift Wing in Peoria announces Outstanding Airmen of the Year|
|News Releases - Military & Veterans News|
|Written by National Guard PAO Illinois|
|Thursday, 28 February 2013 09:25|
Seven Airmen recognized for achievements
PEORIA, IL (02/26/2013)(readMedia)-- The Illinois Air National Guard's 182nd Airlift Wing in Peoria recognized seven outstanding Airmen for their achievements in 2012.
Awards were given based on performance, mission accomplishment, team building and leadership. Criteria included actions, initiatives and results that showed exceptional leadership and duty performance. Consideration was given for job effectiveness, job knowledge and support to deploying or deployed operations. Additionally, consideration was given for awards and recognition, significant individual accomplishments, unique job achievements, processed or implemented suggestions, and innovative problem solving.
• Senior Airman Alex Corwin of Metamora, 182nd Maintenance Squadron, Outstanding Airman of the Year for the Illinois National Guard
• Airman 1st Class Ryan Porter of Glasford, 182nd Logistics Readiness Squadron Airman of the Year
• Staff Sgt. Tyler Relph of Morton, 182nd Civil Engineering Squadron Noncommissioned Officer of the Year
• Senior Airman Robert Shall of Morris, 182nd Communications Flight Airman of the Year
• Senior Airman Jared Weller of Rockford, 169th Airlift Squadron Airman of the Year
• Senior Airman Gwendolyn Merz of Dunlap, 264th Combat Communications Airman of the Year
• Airman 1st Class Justin Miller of El Paso, 182nd Civil Engineering Squadron Airman of the Year
Tags See All Tags