- Buy Autodesk Alias Design 2012 (32-bit) (en)
- 29.95$ Infinite Skills - Learning Microsoft Excel 2013 MAC cheap oem
- Buy OEM Karelia Software Sandvox 2 MAC
- Download Lynda.com - HTML5 Structure Syntax and Semantics
- Buy OEM Adobe Photoshop CS6 Extended MAC
- Buy Microsoft Streets & Trips 2013 (en)
- Buy OEM Autodesk Alias Surface 2011
- Buy OEM MAMP Pro MAC
- Download Microsoft Office OneNote 2003
- Buy OEM Ashampoo Uninstaller 3
- Buy Lynda.com - Up and Running with Photoshop for Photography (en)
- Discount - Lynda.com - CSS3 First Look
|182nd Airlift Wing Members Return from Operation Enduring Freedom|
|News Releases - Military & Veterans News|
|Written by Illinois National Guard PAO|
|Tuesday, 08 July 2014 12:43|
PEORIA, IL (07/07/2014)(readMedia)-- Approximately 40 members of the 182nd Airlift Wing in Peoria are scheduled to return home Tuesday, July 8, after serving as part of Operation Enduring Freedom since February 2014. The returning members are a mix of aircrew and maintainers, who supported and flew C-130 missions within U.S. Central Command Area of Operations. About 40 members of the 182nd Airlift Wing were activated in February and were assigned to the 379th Air Expeditionary Wing in Southwest Asia.
The 182nd Airlift Wing flies the C-130 aircraft which is primarily used to transport cargo, personnel and aeromedical evacuees. Since Sept. 11, 2001 the 182nd has deployed over 4,000 members to support operations Enduring and Iraqi Freedom. Many of the wing's members have deployed numerous times. The wing has flown more than 17,500 hours in direct support of Operations Enduring Freedom and Iraqi Freedom. This deployment cycle is one of many in the wing's history of supporting the Global War on Terrorism.
Both C-130 aircrafts and the crew are expected to return Tuesday, at approximately 1:30 p.m., to the 182nd, located at 2416 S. Falcon Blvd in Peoria.
Media is welcome to attend both returns and should contact Lt. Col. Steve Thomas at (309)633-5534 to be added to the entrance list and provided updates on any changes in the arrival times.
Tags See All Tags