- Discount - Intuit Quicken 2010 Home & Business
- 29.95$ Corel AfterShot Pro cheap oem
- Download Infinite Skills - Learning Autodesk Autocad Electrical 2014 MAC
- Buy OEM Autodesk Stitcher Unlimited 2009 MAC
- Buy OEM Adobe RoboHelp Server 9 (64-bit)
- Download Lynda.com - PHP with MySQL Essential Training
- Buy OEM Nuance OmniPage Professional 17
- Buy OEM Adobe InDesign CS5 Classroom in a Book
- Buy Cheap proDAD Mercalli 3 SAL (32-bit)
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - SQL Server: Triggers, Stored Procedures, and Functions
- Discount - xScan 3 MAC
- Buy Infinite Skills - Learning Autodesk Autocad Electrical 2014 MAC (en)
|2011-2012 CDBG & Gaming Application Release|
|News Releases - Civic News & Info|
|Written by Alan Carmen|
|Thursday, 29 July 2010 08:08|
The Cityof Rock Island will make available applications for CDBG and Gaming funds on Monday, August 2, 2010. Agencies interested in applying for funds should complete an application and return it to the City of Rock Island Planning and Redevelopment Division by 5:00 pm. Thursday, September 2, 2010. Please note that late applications will not be accepted. Applications from individual households are also not accepted.
Last year, the City received $1,265,462 in CDBG funding. The City anticipates receiving a similar amount of funding for FY 2011-2012. The actual amount available will not be known until the Fall of 2010. Applicants seeking funding to support housing, neighborhood, and economic development activities are encouraged to apply.
This year the City is also allocating $50,000 in gaming funds to support non-City social service agencies providing services to Rock Island residents. This is in response to the continuing reduction in Community Development Block Grant (CDBG) funding to Rock Island, where we have seen annual allocation decline from nearly $1.6 million in fiscal year 2000-01 to $1.265 million expected in FY 2011-12.
A listing of the CAC Meetings / Public Hearing Schedule accompanies this notice. Please note that all CAC Meetings will be held in the City Council
All CDBG and Gaming–related information including applications, Citizens Advisory Committee (CAC) meeting times, and allocation policies may be obtained on the City website at www.rigov.org under “Important Links” starting August 2nd. Applications will be available online in WORD and PDF format. Agencies wishing to receive a hard copy of the application or those with questions about the CDBG or Gaming process, may contact Trisha Griffin or Alan Carmen at 732-2900.
Completed applications should be returned to the attention of the City of Rock Island Planning and Redevelopment Division, 1528 Third Avenue, Rock Island, Illinois, 61201.
Tags See All Tags