- 9.95$ Lynda.com - Object-Oriented Programming with PHP cheap oem
- 9.95$ Flash Professional CS5 & Flash Catalyst CS5 For Dummies cheap oem
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - Foundations of Photography? Lenses cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Disk Drill Pro 1.8 MAC
- Buy OEM Autodesk AutoCAD Map 3D 2011
- Discount - Ashampoo Uninstaller 3
- Buy OEM Autodesk AutoCAD MEP 2011
- Buy ESRI ArcGIS for Desktop 10.2 (en)
- Discount - Rosetta Stone - Learn Dutch (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set) MAC
- Buy Lynda.com - Running a Design Business: Designer-Client Agreements (en)
- Download Red Giant Trapcode Suite 12 (32-bit)
- 29.95$ Stellar Phoenix Photo Recovery v3 MAC cheap oem
- Discount - Adobe Photoshop CS6 Extended
- Discount - Infinite Skills - Learning Python Programming
- Download I.R.I.S. Readiris 11 Pro MAC
|2011 Dean's List at Mount Mercy University|
|News Releases - Education & Schools|
|Written by TheLink Delivery Service|
|Thursday, 26 January 2012 15:41|
CEDAR RAPIDS, Iowa (DATE) - Teri Anson of Davenport, a Bachelor of Science - Nursing major, and Matthew Purl, Davenport, a Bachelor of Science - Biology major, have been named to the fall 2011 Dean's List at Mount Mercy University. Students with a semester grade point average of 3.60 or better and who are graded (letter grade, not pass/fail) for six or more semester hours are eligible for inclusion on the Dean's List.
Founded in 1928 by the Sisters of Mercy, Mount Mercy University offers students a personal, practical, and faith-inspired education that distinctly blends professional career preparation and liberal arts with a strong curriculum grounded in leadership and service.
In more than 80 years, Mount Mercy has grown in size and reputation, adapting to meet the changing educational needs of the Cedar Rapids community. Mount Mercy offers baccalaureate and graduate education to more than 1,800 traditional, transfer, adult and graduate students. Popular undergraduate majors include business, nursing, criminal justice, education, and social work. Graduate programs are offered in business, education, nursing and marriage and family therapy.
Tags See All Tags