- Buy Rosetta Stone - Learn Korean (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set) (zh,en,fr,de,it,ja,ko,es)
- Buy ABest Video to AVI MOV Converter (en)
- Discount - Autodesk ImageModeler 2009 MAC
- Buy Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2013 (en,ar,de,es,fr,he,it,ja,ko,nl,pt,ru,bg,cs,da,el,et,fi,hi,hr,hu,id,kk,lt,lv,ms,nb,pl,ro,sk,sl,sr,sv,th,tr,uk,vi)
- Download PCTools Spyware Doctor 5.5
- Buy OEM Microsoft Office Excel 2007
- Discount - Ashampoo Magical Snap 2
- Download Adobe FreeHand MX MAC (32-bit)
- Buy Cheap Adobe Creative Suite 4 Production Premium MAC
- Download Adobe Dreamweaver CC MAC (Full Lifetime License)
- Download Autodesk Inventor 2015 (64-bit)
- Buy Adobe Creative Suite 6 Design & Web Premium MAC (en,ja)
- 29.95$ SmileOnMyMac textexpander 3 MAC cheap oem
- Buy Boris Red 5 (64-bit) (en)
|2011 Iowa 4-H’ers for 4-H Campaign Huge Success|
|News Releases - Not-for-Profit News|
|Written by Joy Venhorst|
|Thursday, 07 July 2011 12:32|
AMES, Iowa -- The largest and longest-running fundraising campaign conducted by Iowa 4-H members for 4-H members has gone above and beyond its goal for the year.
“This year, 481 clubs representing 83 counties raised an extraordinary $31,433.91 to support Iowa youth,” said Joe Leisz, executive director of the Iowa 4-H Foundation.
“The 4-H’ers for 4-H program has been in existence for 26 years, and 4-H members have raised a tremendous amount of funds for 4-H to support programs and youth activities,” Leisz said.
Since 1985, Iowa 4-H members have raised more than $690,000 for Iowa 4-H Youth Development, the youth program of Iowa State University Extension.
Funds raised in the campaign help families involved in 4-H, by providing financial assistance for program fees. The funds also help youth attend camps, conferences and other leadership activities.
The top fundraising counties for this year’s campaign were Kossuth, Webster and Johnson counties.
“This year’s campaign totals truly show the passion and dedication Iowa 4-H members have for this great program. I congratulate every person who was involved in this campaign,” Leisz said.
For more information about the 4-H’ers for 4-H campaign or other ways to get involved, visit www.iowa4hfoundation.org/4hersfor4h.
Tags See All Tags