- Download Autodesk AutoCAD Plant 3D 2014 (32-bit)
- 89.95$ Adobe Acrobat X Pro Student And Teacher Edition cheap oem
- 319.95$ Autodesk Softimage 2014 cheap oem
- Buy Lynda.com - CSS: Styling Navigation (en)
- Buy Autodesk 3Ds Max Design 2010 (en)
- Buy Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 Standard (64 bit) (en)
- Discount - Rosetta Stone - Learn Greek (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set)
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - Analyzing Your Web Site to Improve SEO
- Buy Cheap Ashampoo ClipFisher (32-bit)
- Buy OEM NewBlue Titler Pro
- Buy Autodesk Sketchbook Designer 2011 (en)
- 9.95$ Adobe Photoshop CS5 One-on-One cheap oem
- 149.95$ Capture One Pro 7 MAC cheap oem
|2012 CHRISTIAN CARE BOARD OF DIRECTORS|
|News Releases - Not-for-Profit News|
|Written by Rebecca Wheeler|
|Friday, 13 April 2012 15:18|
Rock Island, IL— Christian Care has flourished for 96 years because of dedicated and generous support from the community. Volunteers, donors, staff, and board members have worked tirelessly to help the organization thrive. Current board members are
committed not only to sustaining Christian Care, but also to nurturing its growth so that it can continue to serve the needs of the Quad City community.
The 2012 Christian Care board members include:
PRESIDENT: Sharon De Frieze, Founder, QCALM
VICE PRESIDENT: William “Shawn” Wilkinson, Manager, J.L. Brady Co.
SECRETARY: Michael Shovlain, Owner, New Life Outpatient Services
TREASURER: Chris Ballard, Huckfeldt & Smith
EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR: Dr. Elaine Winter, Christian Care
George “Hank” Brush, Team Lead for Plant and Policies IT, Army Sustainment Command, Rock Island Arsenal
Ron Edwards, Attorney, Deere & Company
Melvin Grimes, Pastor, Tabernacle Baptist Church
Philip Koenig, Attorney, Koenig Law Firm
Mary Maland, Plans Analyst, Rock Island Arsenal
Kathie Nelson, Plant Accountant and HR Support, Kone, Inc.
Tom Pasmore, Owner, Office Machine Consultants
Nancy Spratt, Retired, Rock Island Arsenal
Christian Care is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization whose vision is to transform lives. Through its mission of providing safe shelter, support and resources, Christian Care empowers both the homeless and survivors of domestic violence to make positive
changes in every aspect of their lives. Christian Care’s two facilities—a domestic violence shelter for women and children and a rescue mission for men—serve homeless individuals, victims of domestic violence, veterans, men and women coming out of prison, and those with mental illnesses. Christian Care’s Community Meal site is open to anyone who is hungry in the Quad Cities. If you know someone in need, call the Christian Care Crisis Hotline at any hour of the day or night at 309/788-2273.
For more information about Christian Care, please go to christiancareqc.org or to facebook.com/christiancareqc.
Tags See All Tags