- Buy Mariner Montage MAC (en,fr,it,de,es)
- Buy Adobe Photoshop CS3 Photographers Guide (en)
- Buy Cheap FileMaker Bento 3 MAC
- 99.95$ Microsoft Visio Standard 2013 cheap oem
- Buy Adobe Creative Suite 4 Web Standard (en)
- Buy OEM Autodesk AutoCAD Architecture 2013 (32 bit)
- Buy Cheap Autodesk AutoCAD LT 2014 (32-bit)
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - SEO: Link Building in Depth
- Discount - Adobe Creative Suite 5 Design Premium All-in-One For Dummies
- Download DAZ Bryce 5.5
- 9.95$ Adobe Photoshop CS5 on Demand cheap oem
- Buy OEM Microsoft Office Access 2007
- 19.95$ Avanquest MyLogoMaker Professional 2 cheap oem
|2012 CHRISTIAN CARE BOARD OF DIRECTORS|
|News Releases - Not-for-Profit News|
|Written by Rebecca Wheeler|
|Friday, 13 April 2012 15:18|
Rock Island, IL— Christian Care has flourished for 96 years because of dedicated and generous support from the community. Volunteers, donors, staff, and board members have worked tirelessly to help the organization thrive. Current board members are
committed not only to sustaining Christian Care, but also to nurturing its growth so that it can continue to serve the needs of the Quad City community.
The 2012 Christian Care board members include:
PRESIDENT: Sharon De Frieze, Founder, QCALM
VICE PRESIDENT: William “Shawn” Wilkinson, Manager, J.L. Brady Co.
SECRETARY: Michael Shovlain, Owner, New Life Outpatient Services
TREASURER: Chris Ballard, Huckfeldt & Smith
EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR: Dr. Elaine Winter, Christian Care
George “Hank” Brush, Team Lead for Plant and Policies IT, Army Sustainment Command, Rock Island Arsenal
Ron Edwards, Attorney, Deere & Company
Melvin Grimes, Pastor, Tabernacle Baptist Church
Philip Koenig, Attorney, Koenig Law Firm
Mary Maland, Plans Analyst, Rock Island Arsenal
Kathie Nelson, Plant Accountant and HR Support, Kone, Inc.
Tom Pasmore, Owner, Office Machine Consultants
Nancy Spratt, Retired, Rock Island Arsenal
Christian Care is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization whose vision is to transform lives. Through its mission of providing safe shelter, support and resources, Christian Care empowers both the homeless and survivors of domestic violence to make positive
changes in every aspect of their lives. Christian Care’s two facilities—a domestic violence shelter for women and children and a rescue mission for men—serve homeless individuals, victims of domestic violence, veterans, men and women coming out of prison, and those with mental illnesses. Christian Care’s Community Meal site is open to anyone who is hungry in the Quad Cities. If you know someone in need, call the Christian Care Crisis Hotline at any hour of the day or night at 309/788-2273.
For more information about Christian Care, please go to christiancareqc.org or to facebook.com/christiancareqc.
Tags See All Tags