- Download Red Giant Trapcode Suite 12 MAC
- Buy Cheap Infinite Skills - Learning SolidWorks 2013 MAC
- Buy Autodesk AutoCAD Map 3D 2009 (en)
- 9.95$ Flash CS4 Professional Bible cheap oem
- Download Adobe Audition CC MAC (Full LifeTime License)
- 29.95$ Infinite Skills - Learning Maxon Cinema 4D R14 MAC cheap oem
- Buy Alibre Design Expert 2012 (32-bit) (en,zh,cs,fr,de,hu,ja,ko,pl,pt,es,sv)
- Download Ableton Live 7 MAC
- Buy Adobe Acrobat 3D (en,de,fr)
- Discount - Infinite Skills - Photoshop For Architects
- Discount - Excel 2007 Dashboards and Reports For Dummies
- Download CrossOver 13.0 MAC
|2013 Doodle 4 Google Contest|
|News Releases - General Info|
|Written by Robert Haus|
|Saturday, 26 January 2013 10:24|
The Google "doodles" are the fun versions of the Google logo that you see on the Google homepage throughout the year in celebration of special events and people. Once a year, the company gives K-12 students across the U.S. the chance to display their own Google doodle on www.google.com through the Doodle 4 Google contest.
Google just announced the 2013 Doodle 4 Google contest, with the theme “My Best Day Ever...” This is a chance to give students a blank canvas to exercise their creative imagination and doodle about their best day ever -- be that in the past, present or future. Google is excited to see moments or thoughts that range from very small and personal to broad and far reaching -- maybe even out of this universe.
The stakes are high: in addition to seeing their doodle displayed on Google’s homepage in May, the winner will also receive a $30,000 college scholarship and a $50,000 technology grant for their school. Last year, Google received a record 114,000 submissions.
Students can submit doodles until March 22, and Google will announce a winner from every single state on May 1. Last year’s Iowa winner was Alexis Zaugg, from Southdale Elementary School in Cedar Falls, IA.
You can find the full blog post announcing the contest below. More information, including all contest rules, is available at google.com/doodle4google. Please also feel free to use the videos I’ve included to help your story come to life, and I’m happy to provide images of past years’ winning doodles.
Please let me know if you have any questions. We’re hoping to get the word out to students across Iowa, so we’d appreciate your help in communicating about the contest.
Tags See All Tags