- Buy Word 2010 For Dummies (en)
- Buy Aimersoft Total Media Converter 2 MAC (en)
- Buy Infinite Skills - Learning Python Programming (en)
- Discount - VMware Workstation 9
- Buy Excel 2010 All-in-One For Dummies (en)
- Buy Cheap Nero 11 Platinum
- Download CorelDRAW Technical Suite X6 (32-bit)
- Discount - SmileOnMyMac PDFpenPro 5 MAC
- 69.95$ Roxio Toast 11 Titanium MAC cheap oem
- Buy OEM Adobe Creative Suite 5 Master Collection Student and Teacher Edition
- Discount - Adobe Photoshop CS5 One-on-One
|2013 Illinois Forage Expo|
|News Releases - Agribusiness|
|Written by Amanda Heitz|
|Friday, 24 May 2013 07:43|
The 2013 Illinois Forage Expo will be held on Tuesday July 16 hosted by Adam Schroeder, Coal Valley, Illinois. The event will be held on Niabi Zoo Road, just east of the Zoo in Rock Island County. The Expo will start at 9:00 am and conclude at 3:00 pm.
Also, a Quality Hay & Haylage Contest will be available for producers to enter 2013 harvested bales and haylage. Entries in the Quality Hay & Haylage Contest must be delivered on site from 8:30 am to 10 am. There is no entry fee and NIRS analysis will be provided free of charge.
Bales weighing over 100 pounds will need an official scale weigh ticket. Four hay and one haylage class will be available and class winners will receive a certificate.
Specifically the Forage Expo site can be reached by taking the Quad Cities airport exit off of the I74/I280 interchange and go east on Route 6/1st Avenue (which turns into 69th Avenue) about 3 miles to Niabi Zoo Road. Then turn right (southeast) and go 1 ½ mile to the Expo site.
Additional information concerning the Illinois Forage Expo will be available in several weeks at http://www.illinoisforage.org/.
The Forage Expo is co-sponsored by the Illinois Forage and Grassland Council, University of Illinois Extension and USDA Natural Resources Conservation Service.
Tags See All Tags