- Download Nero 8 Ultra Edition
- Buy Cheap DAZ Bryce 5.5
- Discount - Lynda.com - Trapcode Particular Essential Training
- Download Infinite Skills - Advanced Revit Structure 2014 Training
- Buy Microsoft Streets & Trips 2013 (en)
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - Foundations of Audio: Compression and Dynamic Processing
- Buy OEM Autodesk 3ds Max Design 2011
- Discount - Autodesk AutoCAD Architecture 2014 (32-bit)
- 369.95$ Autodesk Inventor Professional 2015 (32-bit) cheap oem
- Buy OEM FileMaker Pro 12 Advanced MAC
- 9.95$ ElcomSoft Advanced ARJ Password Recovery 2.0 cheap oem
- Buy Illustrator CS4 For Dummies (en)
- Buy Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Datacenter R2 SP2 (32 bit) (en)
|2013 Illinois Joining Forces Summit|
|News Releases - Military & Veterans News|
|Written by Illinois National Guard Public Affairs Office|
|Monday, 09 December 2013 14:26|
CHICAGO, IL (12/09/2013)(readMedia)-- The Illinois Joining Forces (IJF) 2013 Annual Summit will be held on Tuesday, Dec. 10, 2013 at the Union League Club of Chicago, helping to bring together a state-wide network of over 200 military- and veteran-serving organizations dedicated to helping them navigate the "sea of goodwill".
IJF is a nation-leading program through which more than 200 military- and veteran-serving organizations work together to create a "no wrong door" system of support in Illinois. The Summit will serve to facilitate further collaboration between these organizations as they set programs and priorities for 2014. This year also marks the launch of version 2.0 of the IJF website, through which Illinois Service Members, Veterans, and their Families can better search for and connect directly with local support and services. There is no cost for these services and individuals do NOT have to sign-up to use the "Find Resources" section of the website to search for services and programs from IJF member organizations - or to receive help directly the IJF Support Team in finding the right resource.
IJF was announced in 2012 as a public–private partnership established by the Illinois Department of Military Affairs (IDMA) and Department of Veterans' Affairs (IDVA) to improve the quality of life for thousands military members and veterans throughout the state.
Over 200 agencies, organizations and groups, dedicated to helping military members, veterans and their families navigate the “sea of goodwill”
Illinois Joining Forces (IJF) 2013 Annual Summit. The IJF Summit gives attendees the opportunity to work directly with fellow leaders across Illinois to celebrate current IJF accomplishments and focus on priorities for the year ahead. In addition to the Summit, we are offering an optional “Military/Veteran 101 Training” on December 11, also at the Union League Club of Chicago.
IJF will webcast the audio and presentations from the morning general session. To view the webcast, visit the following link the morning of December 10th and chose to "Enter as a Guest.” http://illinoisjoiningforces.
WHEN: Tuesday December 10, 2013 at 08:00AM Central Time (US & Canada)
WHERE:Union League Club of Chicago
For more information and agenda, please visit: illinoisjoiningforces.org/
Tags See All Tags