- 149.95$ Adobe Flash Professional CS6 cheap oem
- Buy OEM Autodesk Entertainment Creation Suite 2014 Ultimate (64-bit)
- Discount - Lynda.com - PostgreSQL 9 with PHP Essential Training
- Buy OEM Microsoft Office 2007 Home and Student
- Buy OEM Adobe Premiere Pro CS5
- 199.95$ Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Standard R2 SP2 (64 bit) cheap oem
- Buy OEM Photoshop CS5 For Dummies
- Buy Microsoft Windows Web Server 2008 R2 (64 bit) (en)
- Buy Stellar Phoenix iPod Recovery v2 MAC (en)
- Download Flying Meat Acorn 2 MAC
- 69.95$ Frischluft Flair for AE and PrPro cheap oem
- 259.95$ Autodesk AutoCad 2011 MAC cheap oem
|2013 River to River Retro Road Trip Comments and 2014 update.|
|News Releases - Travel & Tourism|
|Written by Dave Darby|
|Friday, 02 May 2014 14:32|
You shared your comments with us and we listened. We even brought some of our commenters on board to help plan this year's event. We have created a webpage that will be your one stop shop for cruise information. It has a pre-registration form, route maps, and even a place to order T shirts. It is a work in progress, but over the next few weeks, more and more information and maps will be added. Visit us here. http://usroute6iowa.org/
We have two great cruises in store this year, one for motorcycles June 12-14 and the Retro Road Trip in October. (9-12)
We have a special Cruise the Ones event planned for Thursday October 9th, with downtown restaurants participating. Friday morning the Davenport police will give us an escort out of town. If all goes well, we will have no stops until we get to Iowa City. Our lunch stop will be the Iowa River Power restaurant. From there we cruise through some of the Amana colonies, and a beverage stop in Victor, Iowa. Friday overnight is in scenic Grinnell, iowa, with a car show, some awesome restaurants and scenery, a car show, and a reception at the Iowa Transportation museum.
Saturday we take a tour of Karl Kustoms, before bypassing Des Moines on scenic Iowa Highway 44, and US 169 down to Adel to rejoin Historic US 6 at its best. Lunch will be a choice of stops along the White Pole Road, and then Council Bluffs, who has stepped up to the plate in a big way. Bluffs Downtown is putting on a Historic Route 6 fest with live music and a vintage costume contest. They want to put on the biggest even of the cruise, and make it a yearly thing.
Sunday, we visit Freedom Rock before we head to the Winterset Covered Bridge Fest and Car Show.
We sure appreciated you coming with us last year, and look forward to seeing many of you again this year. That web page again?http://usroute6iowa.org/
Tags See All Tags