- Buy Rosetta Stone - Learn French (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set) MAC (zh,en,fr,de,it,ja,ko,es)
- Buy Photoshop CS5: The Missing Manual (en)
- 9.95$ ABest MOV Video Converter cheap oem
- Download Autodesk AutoCAD Plant 3D 2014 (32-bit)
- Discount - Lynda.com - C# Essential Training
- Buy OEM Cyberlink PowerDirector 9 Ultra64
- Buy Cheap Adobe InCopy CS6 MAC
- Buy Cheap Adobe RoboHelp Server 9 (64-bit)
- Discount - Autodesk 3ds Max Design 2011
- 169.95$ Adobe Creative Suite 5 Web Premium Student And Teacher Edition MAC cheap oem
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - HTML5: Video and Audio in Depth
- Buy ElcomSoft Advanced Office Password Breaker 1.40 (en)
|2013 SEASONAL & YEAR-ROUND STAFF & VOLUNTEERS NEEDED AT CAMP COURAGEOUS|
|News Releases - Not-for-Profit News|
|Written by Charlie Becker|
|Tuesday, 04 December 2012 15:38|
Camp Courageous is a year-round recreational and respite care facility for individuals with disabilities. Campers with mental and physical disabilities, head injuries, hearing or visual impairments, autism and other special needs are served.
Volunteer positions, internships, and paid positions are available in all camp departments.
In the area of program, working with adults with disabilities is often a very real challenge. Campers may need help with personal care including feeding, dressing, and toileting. Some campers exhibit challenging behaviors. Patience, energy, good judgment and enthusiasm are important attributes for a position at Camp Courageous. The hours are long. An unselfish attitude and an emphasis on teamwork are needed. Staff members are expected to put the campers’ needs before their own. If you possess these skills, consider applying for a position. Paid counselors and activity specialists receive the best camp employment package. Room and board are provided which includes an air-conditioned staff dormitory affording separate living quarters from the campers. Staff share cabin duty on a rotating basis. Other benefits include a restricted medical plan for seasonal staff and health insurance for year-round Program Specialists. The spring season runs from March 25 to May 17 and the summer runs from May 19 to August 16,2013. This includes staff training. Positions include Counselors & Activity Specialists. Non-tobacco users please.
Camp Courageous also currently has a year-round Dietary Director position and other positions in the dietary department available.
Candidates for year-round positions must have previous experience. Seasonal positions are for one or more seasons. Apply on-line by accessing camp's website at www.campcourageous.org.
Tags See All Tags