- 99.95$ Microsoft Office 2011 Home & Student MAC cheap oem
- Download Adobe Creative Suite 5 Production Premium MAC
- Buy OEM Creating a Website: The Missing Manual
- Download Aiseesoft Video Converter 3 MAC
- 89.95$ VMware Workstation 8 cheap oem
- Buy Cheap QuarkXpress 8 MAC
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - Photoshop CS4 Power Shortcuts
- Discount - Autodesk 3Ds Max 2008
- Buy Cheap Infinite Skills - Learning Pro Tools 11 MAC
- Buy Cheap Adobe Photoshop CS6 Top 100 Simplified Tips and Tricks
- 149.95$ Adobe Photoshop CS6 Extended cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Adobe Dreamweaver CC MAC (Full Lifetime License)
- Buy Siemens Solid Edge ST6 (32-bit) (en)
- Buy OEM Avid Media Composer 5 MAC
|(202) 720-4623 Agriculture Secretary Tom Vilsack to Visit Iowa, Discuss the American Jobs Act and Efforts Underway to Strengthen the Iowa Economy|
|News Releases - Agribusiness|
|Written by USDA Communications Office|
|Tuesday, 11 October 2011 11:23|
WASHINGTON, Oct. 6, 2011 – TOMORROW, Agriculture Secretary Tom Vilsack will give remarks and hold a press conference on the American Jobs Act and efforts to strengthen the economy in Iowa. The purpose of the American Jobs Act is to put more people back to work, put more money in the pockets of working Americans, and do so without adding to the deficit. In Iowa, without adding a dime to the deficit, this Act will provide a tax cut for over 60,000 businesses, support the jobs of 4,100 teachers and first responders and immediately provide over 5,000 construction workers a job improving highways and other critical infrastructure. A typical household in Iowa will receive a tax cut of around $1,580.
On Saturday morning, Secretary Vilsack is hosting a White House Business Council Meeting with business, community and agricultural leaders to explore ways federal, state and local officials can work together to improve economic conditions and create jobs.
Friday, October 7, 2011
3:00 p.m. CST
WHAT: Secretary Vilsack to host a press conference on the American Jobs Act and efforts to strengthen the economy in Iowa.
WHERE: Riverdale City Hall (Across from Alcoa Plant)
110 Manor Drive
Saturday, October 8, 2011
11:30 a.m. CST
WHAT: Following the morning White House Business Council Meeting, Secretary Vilsack to host a press conference on the American Jobs Act and efforts to strengthen the economy in Iowa.
1st Floor Gallery
1103 3rd St. SE
Cedar Rapids, Iowa
###USDA is an equal opportunity provider, employer and lender. To file a complaint of discrimination, write: USDA, Director, Office of Civil Rights, 1400 Independence Ave., SW, Washington, DC 20250-9410 or call (800) 795-3272 (voice), or (202) 720-6382 (TDD).
Tags See All Tags