- 9.95$ Lynda.com - Illustrator CS6 New Features cheap oem
- Buy Lynda.com - Foundations of Audio: Compression and Dynamic Processing (en)
- Buy Cheap Autodesk Alias Surface 2012 MAC
- Download Nik Software Dfine 2.0
- Download Micromat TechTool Pro 6 MAC (32-bit)
- 19.95$ Macrabbit CSSEdit 2 MAC cheap oem
- 349.95$ Autodesk AutoCAD Electrical 2015 (64-bit) cheap oem
- Buy OEM PowerPoint 2010 All-in-One For Dummies
- Buy OEM Autodesk AutoCAD P&ID 2011
- Discount - Photoshop For Right-Brainers
- Buy Adobe Flash Professional CS5 MAC (en,de,es,fr,it,nl,pt,sv,no,da)
- Download Infinite Skills - Learning Python Programming MAC
|238th Aviation Battalion Mobilizes for Afghanistan|
|News Releases - Military & Veterans News|
|Written by Illinois National Guard|
|Wednesday, 23 January 2013 13:43|
Peoria Aviation Unit Will Provide Air Movement and Air Assault Support
PEORIA, IL (01/23/2013)(readMedia)-- A deployment ceremony is scheduled for approximately 60 Soldiers with 2nd Battalion of the 238th General Support Aviation in Peoria who will deploy to Afghanistan. The ceremony will be Jan. 25 at 1 p.m. at the Army Aviation Support Facility #3, 2323 S. Airport Road in Peoria.
The Soldiers will train for a brief time at Fort Hood, Texas, before deploying to Afghanistan for approximately nine months.
The Illinois Army National Guard unit will include members from across Illinois, along with aviation personnel from South Carolina.
While deployed to Afghanistan, the 238th, which flies CH-47 Chinook helicopters, will perform heavy helicopter air movement and air assault missions. It will also be in charge of re-supply operations and aviation maintenance support.
The unit is scheduled to return home in December 2013.
News media attending the event should arrive at least 30 minutes prior to the ceremony. For more information call the Public Affairs Office at 217-761-3569.
Become our Facebook Fan!
Tags See All Tags