- 29.95$ Infinite Skills - Learning Autodesk Autocad Electrical 2014 MAC cheap oem
- Discount - Lynda.com - Running a Design Business: Designer-Client Agreements
- 249.95$ Autodesk Alias Design 2012 (64-bit) cheap oem
- Buy OEM Autodesk AutoCad Architecture 2012 (64-bit)
- Buy Photoshop CS5: The Missing Manual (en)
- Buy OEM Rosetta Stone - Learn Persian (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set) MAC
- Buy QuarkXPress 7.3 Passport (en)
- Buy Telestream ScreenFlow 2 MAC (en)
- Discount - Propellerhead Reason 4
- Discount - Thegrideon Access Password Professional 2.0
- Discount - CodeGear RAD Studio 2007 Architect
- Buy Autodesk Combustion 4 (en)
- 89.95$ Rosetta Stone - Learn Italian (Level 1, 2, 3, 4, & 5 Set) MAC cheap oem
|2nd Annual Camp Courageous Sprint Triathlon to be held on August 7th|
|News Releases - Sports & Recreation|
|Written by Camp Info|
|Thursday, 28 July 2011 12:07|
The 2nd Annual Camp Courageous Sprint Triathlon, sponsored by AEGON, will be held at 8 AM on Sunday, August 7, 2011. Over 250 athletes competed in last year's event and even more are expected for 2011. This is a U.S.A.T. sanctioned event and is once again part of the Heartland of American Triathlon series. Registration is available online at www.campcourageous.org
The 2011 Camp Courageous Sprint Triathlon starts off with a 500 yard swim at Central Park near Amber, IA. Swimmers will transition from swim to bike at Central Park and then set off for a 16 mile bike ride through scenic Grant Wood country to Camp Courageous. At a second transition area bikers switch to a run that has changed from 2010. Runners will enjoy a 4K course that takes them through Pictured Rocks camp, around Pictured Rocks State Park, and then through and finishing inside Camp Courageous. The run course is a mixture of scenic paved surfaces and dirt trails.
Packet pick-up for all athletes and teams will be held on Saturday, August 6, 2011 from 3 PM to 7 PM at Camp Courageous. Athletes will pick-up their race materials during this time. A pre-event dinner will be held from 5 PM to 7 PM in the camp's lodge that is free for all entered athletes and $5 for all guests. Bikes can be dropped off in the transition area at Central Park from 3 PM to 7 PM in an area that will be secured until race time on Sunday. Online registration will close at noon on Saturday, August 6th. In-person registration will close at the conclusion of packet pick-up on August 6th at 7 PM.
All ages of athletes are welcome to compete in the the Camp Courageous Sprint Triathlon. Athletes can enter as individuals or as a team. Awards are given out immediately following the event. Enter online at www.campcourageous.org or download an entry form. All proceeds from this event go to Camp Courageous, a year-round respite and recreational facility for individuals of all ages with disabilities.
## END ##
Tags See All Tags