- Buy OEM Lynda.com - AutoCAD 2013 Essentials: 02 Drawing Fundamentals
- Buy Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 Ultimate (en)
- 19.95$ Mariner Write 3 MAC cheap oem
- Discount - Autodesk Mudbox 2012 MAC
- Buy Cheap Adobe Premiere Pro CS4 MAC
- Download Lynda.com - Foundations of Photography: Macro and Close-Up
- 149.95$ Smith Micro PoserPro 2010 MAC cheap oem
- Buy OEM GibbsCAM 2014 32-bit
- 59.95$ Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 5 MAC cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Avid Media Composer 5 MAC
- 149.95$ Adobe Dreamweaver CC (Full Lifetime License) cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Adobe Creative Suite 5.5 Production Premium MAC
- Discount - Filmmaking For Dummies
|3 New Year’s Resolutions That Will Enrich Your Retirement|
|News Releases - Business & Economy|
|Written by Ginny Grimsley|
|Friday, 06 December 2013 14:13|
Financial Advisor Shares Steps Everyone Should Take in 2014
For many baby boomers looking to retire in the next few years, the biggest worry is not whether or not they can retire, but if they’ll outlive their savings.
It’s a valid concern: One of every four people turning 65 today can expect to live past their 90th birthday, and one in 10 will live past 95, according to the Social Security Administration.
For a married couple, there's a 58 percent chance that one of them will live to 90.
With 10,000 boomers turning 65 every day, it’s something on the minds of more than a fourth of Americans.
“I went into this business because I hated seeing people who’d followed the rules – saved money in a 401k, put their kids through college, gave to charity – get to retirement and find they didn’t have enough to sustain them for more than a few years,” says Andrew McNair, founder and CEO of SWAN Capital, (SWAN-Capital.com), and author of “Don’t be Penny Wise & Dollar Foolish.”
“It’s not enough to have a certain amount of money in your portfolio, you want to have a guaranteed check coming in in addition to your investments.”
Whether you’re years from retirement or planning for it now, McNair says these three New Year’s resolutions will be the best you ever made:
It’s important to start thinking now about where you want to be in retirement and what combination of investments will ensure you have the lifestyle you want for as long as you live, he says.
“At 65, you don’t want to be making risky investments because you’re panicking about not having enough money.”
About Andrew McNair
Andrew McNair is founder and CEO of SWAN Capital, specializing in Wealth Management and Retirement Income. After earning a degree in business administration/finance, and with two books on his financial strategies already published, McNair launched SWAN later that year. At 22, he was hosting a radio show, What Your Money Would Say, that provides financial guidance to retirees. McNair is also the founder and CEO of the Veteran Benefit Project, which works with veterans and their families at no charge to ensure they receive all of the benefits they deserve.
Tags See All Tags