- Discount - GRAHL PDF Annotator 3
- 59.95$ Adobe Photoshop Elements 12 cheap oem
- Buy Adobe Flash Professional CC (Full LifeTime License) (en,da,de,es,fr,it,nl,nb,pt,ro,sv,tr,hr,pl,fi,cs,ru,uk,ja,ko,zh)
- Buy Cheap Parallels Desktop 8 MAC
- Buy Cheap Maplesoft Maple 14 MAC
- Buy Cheap Microsoft Visual Studio Test Professional 2012 (32-bit)
- 239.95$ Autodesk AutoCAD Map 3D 2009 cheap oem
- Buy Microsoft Expression Studio 3 (en)
- Download Adobe Creative Suite 6 Production Premium MAC
- Download Autodesk Inventor Professional 2014 (64-bit)
- Buy OEM Xilisoft Audio Converter 2.1
- Buy Cheap Microsoft Windows XP Professional SP3 (32 bit)
- Buy Cheap Adobe Creative Suite 3 Design Premium
|3 Proven Management Techniques That Work in Any Business|
|News Releases - Business & Economy|
|Written by Ginny Grimsley|
|Friday, 15 August 2014 13:26|
Identify the ‘Influencers’ on Your Front Lines, CEO Advises
In business, the only thing that matters is what works, says Peder Johnsen, a third-generation specialist in senior living communities.
“The people in your company who are dealing with your customers – the clerks, the caregivers, the customer service reps – are where the rubber meets the road,” says Johnsen, CEO of Concordis Senior Living, www.concordisseniorliving.com, which owns, operates and develops senior housing communities.
“That’s why it’s essential for the company leaders, the men and women in the offices that are often far from the front lines, to be where the action is on a regular basis,” he says.
Concordis’ specialties include managing senior-living communities for other owners and developers, an art it has perfected, Johnsen says.
“We developed certain practices over the decades, first by building assisted-living communities and then by operating them,” he says. “These practices work in any business because they keep the leadership actively involved in what’s going well – and not – on the front lines, and provides a system for regular communication through all layers of the company.”
Johnsen offers these tips for management that produces excellent results:
About Peder Johnsen
Peder Johnsen is the CEO of Concordis Senior Living, www.concordisseniorliving.com, which owns, operates and develops senior housing communities. He’s a third-generation assisted-living specialist whose grandfather and father built one of the first contemporary-style ALFs in Florida more than 30 years ago. Johnsen took over administration of two small facilities at age 18. Today, he runs the full spectrum of ALFs – from “ALF lites,” where most residents live very independent lifestyles but know assisted-living services are available if they should need them, to homes specializing in care for residents with Alzheimer’s and dementia. He is an industry leader in staff development and training, and has overseen the development, acquisition and financing of several communities.
Tags See All Tags