- Buy OEM GFI EventsManager 8.1
- Discount - MathWorks MatLab R2009b (64-bit)
- Discount - Autodesk Inventor LT 2012 (64-bit)
- Discount - ARTS PDF Stamper
- Discount - Autodesk AutoCAD 2010
- 29.95$ Nik Software Color Efex Pro 3 MAC cheap oem
- Buy Microsoft Office 2010 Standard with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit) (cs,da,de,en,es,fi,fr,he,hu,it,ja,ko,nb,nl,pl,pt,ru,sv,tr,ar,bg,el,et,hi,kk,lt,lv,ro,sk,sl,sr,th,uk)
- Buy Autodesk 3Ds Max Design 2010 (en)
- 399.95$ Maxon Cinema 4D R15 MAC cheap oem
- Buy OEM Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate with SP1 (32 bit & 64 bit)
- 29.95$ Nik Software Silver Efex Pro 2 cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Avid Media Composer 6 MAC (64 bit)
- Buy Microsoft Expression Studio 3 (en)
|3 Signs It’s Time to Call 9-1-1|
|News Releases - General Info|
|Written by Ginny Grimsley|
|Friday, 08 November 2013 11:04|
Software Developer & Paramedic Reviews Biological
Warnings Many Sadly Ignore
Each year, about 600,000 Americans – one in four -- in the United States die from heart disease, according to the Centers for Disease Control.
Of the 715,000 Americans who have a heart attack each year, about 525,000 are first-timers, says the CDC, and those individuals may not know what’s happening. Sadly, many people do not get to the hospital on time, says paramedic Dale Hemstalk.
“If someone is having a heart attack, for example, they should get to the hospital without delay upon the initial onset of symptoms,” says Hemstalk, who is also a software developer with Forté Holdings, Inc., a provider of health-care software that works closely with paramedics, emergency medical technicians and firefighters to speed delivery of medical services. The company’s newest software, iPCR, (www.ipcrems.com), takes electronic patient-care reporting in the field to new levels of portability and affordability.
“We live in an age in which we should be taking greater advantage of our technology for health purposes – but you have to call for help first!” Hemstalk says.
“At no point should anyone be discouraged from calling 911; the bottom line is, if you feel it’s an emergency and you need to call 911, call 911!” Hemstalk says. “There are many reasons to seek assistance from emergency responders, and they are not limited to those that I’ve mentioned.”
About Dale Hemstalk
A United States Air Force Veteran and Career Firefighter Paramedic, Hemstalk has been providing emergency care for over 20 years. During his tenure in EMS, Hemstalk has been an educator, Paramedic Preceptor and Field Training Officer. Working for government agencies and private companies alike, Hemstalk relies on his experiences to help design product features that improve efficiency, speed and accuracy while keeping the field provider’s needs his highest priority. Joining Forte Holdings’ team was a natural progression combining his love of the Emergency Medical Services industry and new technology along with his commitment to providing the best possible documentation on each and every call for service. To stay current in the industry, Hemstalk remains active in EMS, is still a full time Firefighter/Paramedic and continues his passion for treating those in need.
Tags See All Tags