- Download Autodesk AutoCAD Plant 3D 2014 (32-bit)
- Download Autodesk Quantity Takeoff 2013
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - InDesign Tables In Depth cheap oem
- Buy OEM Microsoft MapPoint 2009 North America
- Discount - Mac OS X Snow Leopard Just the Steps For Dummies
- Buy OEM Microsoft MapPoint 2006 Europe
- Buy OEM Adobe Creative Suite 6 Production Premium (64-bit)
- Buy Cheap InDesign CS5 Bible
- Buy OEM Infinite Skills - Learning Autodesk AutoCAD 2014 MAC
- Buy OEM Autodesk AutoCAD Structural Detailing 2015 (64-bit)
- Buy OEM Red Giant Keying Suite 11 (32-bit)
- Buy GFI EventsManager 8.1 (en)
- Buy Cheap Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium with SP2 (64 bit)
- Discount - Lynda.com - SEO: Link Building in Depth
- Download Adobe Contribute CS4
|3 Smart Retirement Tips|
|News Releases - Business & Economy|
|Written by Ginny Grimsley|
|Monday, 03 March 2014 09:48|
The Next Phase of the American Dream:
Ever since the financial crisis of 2008, many pundits and experts have openly doubted the viability of achieving the American dream.
With homeownership, job opportunity and retirement security in decline, an Allstate/National Journal Heartland Monitor poll shows that most Americans agree with what the experts have said. Seven in 10 think that tomorrow’s adults – today’s kids – will have less financial security than adults today.
“There are several long-term issues we need to address, including our estimated $17.3 trillion debt, a legacy that our children are poised to inherit; but I think the United States will be stable for the next 10 years, and maybe longer if we get our financial house in order,” says Stephen Ng, founder and president of Stephen Ng Financial Group, (www.stephenngfg.com).
“Many Americans who’ve worked their entire lives for a comfortable, if not luxurious, retirement want to know their money will be there – that’s their dream.”
Ng is an international financial planner with certifications in 19 states. He’s passionate about teaching sound wealth practices to both clients and his community. Here are three important tips every pre-retiree and retiree should know to help preserve their wealth.
“This may be plenty of information to take in for now, but this is only the tip of the iceberg,” Ng says. “Don’t be afraid to ask questions. And, the more education you have about your own money, the better.”
About Stephen Ng
Stephen Ng is the founder and president of Stephen Ng Financial Group™ (www.stephenngfg.com). Since 1992, he has helped pre-retirees and retirees preserve and increase their wealth by, in part, helping them avoid common mistakes. He regularly holds financial management, retirement investing and insurance planning seminars at businesses, churches and non-profit organizations. Ng is a Chartered Life Underwriter, Chartered Financial Consultant and a Certified Estate Planner. He is also an Investment Advisor Representative offering securities and advisory services through SagePoint Financial, Inc., member FINRA/SIPC. Stephen Ng Financial Group and SagePoint Financial, Inc. are unaffiliated entities. Stephen brings a national and international perspective to his financial advice, with professional and educational roots in Australia and Asia, and certifications in 19 states.
Tags See All Tags