- Discount - Intuit Quicken 2008 Home & Business
- 149.95$ Adobe InCopy CC MAC (Full LifeTime License) cheap oem
- Buy ACDSee Pro 2 (en)
- Buy Cheap Adobe Creative Suite 5.5 Production Premium MAC
- Download Autodesk AutoCAD 2014 MAC
- Discount - Lynda.com - MVC Frameworks for Building PHP Web Applications
- Buy OEM Autodesk AutoCad Civil 3D 2012 (64-bit)
- Buy Microsoft Windows 7 Enterprise with SP1 (32 bit & 64 bit) (en,ar,bg,cs,da,de,el,es,et,fi,fr,he,hr,hu,it,ja,ko,lt,lv,nb,nl,pl,pt,ro,ru,sk,sl,sr,sv,th,tr,uk)
- Buy Cheap Autodesk Maya 2012 (32-bit)
- Discount - Adobe Creative Suite 5.5 Web Premium MAC
- Download Autodesk AutoCAD 2014 (64-bit)
|3 Ways to Revive the Heart & Soul of the Economy|
|News Releases - Business & Economy|
|Written by Ginny Grimsley|
|Friday, 16 August 2013 14:00|
It’s Not an Exact Science; That’s Why Other Factors Must Be
Considered, Says Socio-economics Scholar
The crux of the 2008 economic collapse was the abstract and unnatural repackaging and sale of subprime mortgages, which were sold on the false premise of being valued products. The world learned the hard way that these were toxic assets but we are now running the risk of suffering the same hardship again, says scholar John Horvat II, a sought-after researcher and scholar.
“The economic gymnastics involved in the collapse distracts many from the essential nature of what happened five years ago: sectors of our economy are frenzied and out of balance,” says Horvat, author of “Return to Order,” (www.returntoorder.org).
We need to address this issue, he says. Our economy is suffering from a systemic problem Horvat calls frenetic intemperance: a restless, reckless spirit that infects sectors of the modern economy and foments a drive to throw off legitimate restraints and gratify all desires.
Horvat proposes an organic solution.
“Many of us believe this problem needs to be looked at from the bottom up, which is why we propose an organic society as a part of the solution to an economic problem,” he says. “We believe that when economic activities take place inside the context of society, it allows the natural restraining influence of human institutions such as customs, morals, family and community to calm markets and prevent frenetic intemperance.”
Horvat says the above factors constitute the “heart and soul” of the economy, which may be revived in the following ways:
About John Horvat IIJohn Horvat II is a scholar, researcher, educator, international speaker and author “Return to Order.” His writings have appeared worldwide, including The Wall Street Journal, FOX News, The Christian Post, The Washington Times, ABC News and C-SPAN. For more than two decades he has been researching and writing about the socio-economic crisis in the United States.
Tags See All Tags