- Download Infinite Skills - SolidWorks 2012 Advanced MAC
- Buy Cheap Adobe Creative Suite 4 Design Premium All-in-One For Dummies
- Buy OEM Boris Continuum Complete 6 AE
- Buy Cheap Adobe Photoshop Elements 10 MAC
- Buy Cheap Project 2010 For Dummies
- Discount - Adobe InDesign CS5
- Buy Cheap Microsoft Expression Encoder 4 Pro
- Buy Cheap Eyeon Fusion 6 (32 bit)
- Buy Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 Ultimate (en)
- Buy OEM Adobe Framemaker Server 10
- 259.95$ Autodesk 3ds Max Design 2012 cheap oem
- Download Access 2010: The Missing Manual
- Buy OEM Windows 8: The Missing Manual
- Discount - Rosetta Stone - Learn Hebrew (Level 1, 2 Set) MAC
- Download Nikon Capture NX 2.4.5 MAC
|3rd Party Presidential Debate To Focus On Economy.|
|News Releases - Politics & Elections|
|Written by Richard Martin|
|Thursday, 30 October 2008 03:40|
The forum, organized by the City Club will effectively break the media blackout on viable third party candidates running in the presidential race. Third party candidates in the debate include Independent Ralph Nader, the Green Party’s Cynthia McKinney and the Libertarian Party’s Bob Barr.
“As long as Americans are denied the opportunity to hear from all the candidates we cannot pretend we have unbiased election coverage or fair elections,” said Constitution Party presidential candidate Chuck Baldwin.
“No Bailouts” Presidential Candidate To Tell Voters The Rest Of The Story. Constitution Party presidential candidate Chuck Baldwin (www.Baldwin08.com) will address economic issues in a debate scheduled for Thursday, October 30th at 4:30 PM at the City Club of Cleveland, 850- Euclid Ave, Cleveland, Ohio.
Baldwin, standard-bearer for the fast-growing Constitution Party has received the endorsement of former GOP presidential candidate Congressman Ron Paul (http://www.campaignforliberty.com/blog.php?view=547).
Last month Paul urged all Americans to end the duopoly of the Republican and Democratic parties and vote for a third party candidate in November (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OZ7fcbst3VE ).
Tags See All Tags