- Buy Adobe Creative Suite 5 Production Premium MAC (de,en,es,fr,it,ja,ko)
- 149.95$ Adobe Flash Professional CS6 MAC cheap oem
- Buy DAZ Carrara 8 Pro MAC (en,fr)
- Buy Cheap Marketcircle Billings 3 MAC
- Buy Cheap Eset Smart Security 5 (64-bit)
- 19.95$ Microsoft AutoRoute 2010 Europe cheap oem
- Discount - Autodesk Maya 2011 (32-bit)
- 29.95$ Micromat TechTool Pro 6 MAC (64-bit) cheap oem
- Buy Palm Pre: The Missing Manual (en)
- 9.95$ InDesign CS5 Bible cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - Outlook 2013 Essential Training
- Buy Cheap Adobe SpeedGrade CC (Full LifeTime License)
|3rd Party Presidential Debate To Focus On Economy.|
|News Releases - Politics & Elections|
|Written by Richard Martin|
|Thursday, 30 October 2008 03:40|
The forum, organized by the City Club will effectively break the media blackout on viable third party candidates running in the presidential race. Third party candidates in the debate include Independent Ralph Nader, the Green Party’s Cynthia McKinney and the Libertarian Party’s Bob Barr.
“As long as Americans are denied the opportunity to hear from all the candidates we cannot pretend we have unbiased election coverage or fair elections,” said Constitution Party presidential candidate Chuck Baldwin.
“No Bailouts” Presidential Candidate To Tell Voters The Rest Of The Story. Constitution Party presidential candidate Chuck Baldwin (www.Baldwin08.com) will address economic issues in a debate scheduled for Thursday, October 30th at 4:30 PM at the City Club of Cleveland, 850- Euclid Ave, Cleveland, Ohio.
Baldwin, standard-bearer for the fast-growing Constitution Party has received the endorsement of former GOP presidential candidate Congressman Ron Paul (http://www.campaignforliberty.com/blog.php?view=547).
Last month Paul urged all Americans to end the duopoly of the Republican and Democratic parties and vote for a third party candidate in November (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OZ7fcbst3VE ).
Tags See All Tags