- Buy OEM Adobe Captivate 5
- Discount - Adobe Premiere Pro CS6 MAC
- 79.95$ Rosetta Stone - Learn Filipino (Level 1, 2 Set) cheap oem
- Buy Red Giant Keying Suite 11 (32-bit) (en)
- Buy Cheap Intuit Quicken 2010 Home & Business
- Buy Adobe Creative Suite 5 Web Premium MAC (en,de,es,fr,it,nl,pt,sv)
- Buy Adobe Creative Suite 4 Design Standard (en)
- Buy Adobe After Effects CS6 (en,de,es,fr,it,nl,pl,pt,sv,tr,cs,ja,ko)
- Download Autodesk Inventor 2014 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Buy OEM Autodesk AutoCAD Inventor LT 2010
- Buy Autodesk AutoCAD Civil 3D 2013 (64 bit) (en)
- Buy Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium with SP1 (32 bit & 64 bit) (en,ar,bg,cs,da,de,el,es,et,fi,fr,he,hr,hu,it,ja,ko,lt,lv,nb,nl,pl,pt,ro,ru,sk,sl,sr,sv,th,tr,uk)
|4 ‘Aha’ Truths for a Changing Corporate Landscape|
|News Releases - Business & Economy|
|Written by Ginny Grimsley|
|Tuesday, 18 June 2013 10:23|
Thought-Leading CEO Reviews Time-Tested Principles
Technology is moving much faster than many of our institutions – while it continues to change the way people interact with businesses, many corporate leaders are still operating as if it didn’t exist, says Thought Leader Architect Mitchell Levy.
“There are countless corporate leaders who do not recognize how today’s shopper is different from yesterday’s,” says Levy, author of “#Creating Thought Leaders Tweet,” (www.thinkaha.com/
“Today’s customers often become well-informed about products available to them even before companies have had a chance to reach out to them. They’ve made tech tools, from social media to mobile apps, an intimate part of their daily lives; the corporate leaders who have not done this often don’t understand the new ways people are learning about and using – or not using – their products.”
Corporate leaders can remedy that by becoming thought leaders, both within their businesses and beyond the corporate walls, and filling their ranks with thought leaders, Levy says.
“They need to become the voices that customers and industry peers turn to for expert advice, the voices that influence customer and industry decision-making,” Levy says.
Anyone with expertise in their industry can do that with two core essential tools: a book they’ve authored, and social media.
Levy identifies four nuggets management should keep in mind:
About Mitchell Levy
Mitchell Levy, Thought Leader Architect and CEO at THiNKaha, has created and operated 15 firms and partnerships since 1997. Today, he works with companies who are active in social media to leverage their IP and unlock the expertise of the employee base to drive more business. He is an Amazon best-selling author with eighteen business books including the recently released #Creating Thought Leaders Tweet. He has an extensive network, which he taps into to drive success for those around him. Levy is a frequent media guest and a popular speaker. In addition to the companies and joint ventures he has started, he has provided strategic consulting to over 100 companies, has advised over 500 CEOs on critical business issues through the CEO networking groups he's run, and has been Chairman of the Board of a NASDAQ listed company.
Tags See All Tags