- Buy Cheap Adobe Premiere Elements 10 (64-bit)
- Buy Microsoft Office Excel 2010 with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit) (cs,da,de,en,es,fi,fr,he,hu,it,ja,ko,nb,nl,pl,pt,ru,sv,tr,ar,bg,el,et,hi,kk,lt,lv,ro,sk,sl,sr,th,uk)
- Buy 4Media DVD to MP4 Converter 5 (en)
- 49.95$ Rosetta Stone - Learn Irish (Level 1) MAC cheap oem
- 279.95$ Autodesk AutoCAD 2013 MAC (64-bit) cheap oem
- Buy OEM Autodesk Alias Design 2013 (32-bit)
- Buy Cheap Autodesk Alias Surface 2012 (32-bit)
- 9.95$ ConeXware PowerArchiver 2009 cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Autodesk AutoCAD Electrical 2011
- Discount - Autodesk Inventor 2015 (64-bit)
- Download Autodesk Simulation Multiphysics 2012
|4 Reasons More U.S. Churches Should Sanction Same-Sex Relationships|
|News Releases - General Info|
|Written by Ginny Grimsley|
|Friday, 24 August 2012 08:49|
Exclusionary Policies Run Counter to Christ’s Example,
An evergreen tender spot on the religious-political landscape is homosexuality and gay marriage. When a politician, pundit or gadfly wants to gin up his or her base, an easy tactic is to make a statement about the lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender community, says media analyst Paul Hartman.
“It’s one of those issues where everyone has an opinion, one way or another,” says Hartman, a retired PBS/NPR station executive and author of “The Kairos,” (www.CarpeKairos.com) a five-star-rated suspense novel that imagines Jesus Christ as gay.
“One of the many roles that Jesus modeled for us was that of social reformer. He championed the equality of outcasts – prostitutes, beggars, widows, orphans, lepers. He ignored their ‘pre-existing conditions’ and just loved ‘em. You don’t have to be a well-educated liberal today to be on the right side of history, you just have to follow Christ’s example.”
Currently, there are three American Christian denominations that officially accept homosexuality in their clergy: Episcopalians, Lutherans and Presbyterians. In July, the Episcopalian Church became the largest U.S. denomination to officially sanction same-sex unions by authorizing a “blessings” ceremony.
Hartman cites four reasons why American churches should accept homosexuality and gay marriage:
About Paul Hartman
Paul Hartman is a retired PBS/NPR station executive with a passion for biblical history. He is a Presbyterian elder, a lay preacher and a Dead Sea Scrolls aficionado. A father and grandfather, Hartman says he wrote “The Kairos” after serious Bible study revealed two repeatedly-quoted words from God as the answer to his lifelong battle with fear.
Tags See All Tags