- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - SolidWorks 2012 Essential Training
- 279.95$ Autodesk AutoCAD Mechanical 2012 (64-bit) cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Autodesk Simulation Mechanical 2012
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - HTML5 Structure Syntax and Semantics cheap oem
- Buy Pantaray Q-Setup Pro 9 (en)
- Buy Cheap Rosetta Stone - Learn Portuguese (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set) MAC
- Download Frischluft Effects Pack
- 9.95$ Flash CS4 Professional Bible cheap oem
- Buy Infinite Skills - Advanced Revit Structure 2014 Training MAC (en)
- Download Autodesk InfraWorks 2014 (64-bit)
- Download Avnex Voice Changer Software Diamond Edition 6.0.34
- 99.95$ Imagineer Systems mocha Pro v3.1 cheap oem
- Buy Microsoft AutoRoute 2010 Europe (en)
|4 Reasons Why Some E-Cigs Are a Safer Alternative to Traditional Smoking|
|News Releases - Health, Medicine & Nutrition|
|Written by Ginny Grimsley|
|Thursday, 31 July 2014 12:39|
CEO Applauds FDA’s Proposed Regulations
The Food and Drug Administration is trying to get a handle on new smoking products, including electronic cigarettes, with newly proposed regulations that include banning sales to minors and requiring manufacturers to register all of their products and ingredients with the FDA.
“I like these proposals; the public needs clarity on smoking alternatives because we have 42.1 million adult tobacco smokers [CDC, 2012] who may be able to benefit from them,” says Anthony Sarvucci, CEO of American Heritage International, (www.americanheritageonline.
“The bottom line is that we know how terrible traditional cigarettes are for people, but there has been a vacuum of information about e-cigs, which leads to a great deal of misinformation, some fear-mongering, and even simply making stuff up.”
Sarvucci gives four reasons why some e-cigarettes are easily a better alternative.
“Look — I wouldn’t have gotten into this business if it were to create new smokers,” Sarvucci says. “I went this route because, yes, it’s a highly profitable space, but it’s also an extremely helpful alternative for traditional smokers. If you’re a nonsmoker, ask yourself: What would you rather have in your body, a few edible compounds, water and naturally sourced nicotine, or nicotine accompanied by the chemical used to exterminate rats?”
About Anthony Sarvucci
Anthony Sarvucci is the CEO of American Heritage International, (www.americanheritageonline.
Tags See All Tags