- Buy Microsoft Office Excel 2010 Home And Student with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit) (cs,da,de,en,es,fi,fr,he,hu,it,ja,ko,nb,nl,pl,pt,ru,sv,tr,ar,bg,el,et,hi,kk,lt,lv,ro,sk,sl,sr,th,uk)
- Download Adobe Premiere Pro CS6 Classroom in a Book
- 89.95$ Adobe Flex Builder Professional 3 cheap oem
- 259.95$ Adobe Creative Suite 6 Design & Web Premium cheap oem
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - Photoshop CS5 for Photographers
- Download Excel 2007 For Dummies Quick Reference
- Buy Cheap FileMaker Pro 11 Advanced
- Download FL Studio 8 XXL
- Buy Cheap CA Erwin Process Modeler r7.3
- Download Corel Painter X MAC
- Buy Cheap Autodesk SketchBook Designer 2012
|4 Reasons Why You & the Family Should Hit the Road|
|News Releases - Travel & Tourism|
|Written by Ginny Grimsley|
|Friday, 12 July 2013 13:34|
Explore U.S. History While Creating Your Own, Says Patriotic
Not sure how to make vacations and school breaks count with your family?
Discover your own backyard with a family road trip, advises veteran traveler and mother of three Alisa Abecassis.
“With busy lives and, perhaps, lingering anxiety about job security, a family vacation may not be parents’ top priority, but if they can pull it off, even if only for a few days, it can be a truly rich experience for both parents and children,” says Abecassis, who recently launched ExploreAll50.com, a website filled with resources for travel in the United States.
A modest investment of time and money creates a lifelong return for each family member, says Abecassis, who began traveling with her three children as a way of forging new bonds with them.
“I’ve picked up a lot of great tips not only for families, but also for any group or individual who are hungry to eat, drink, sleep and breathe more of what our country has to offer,” she says.
Abecassis gives four reasons why parents should take their kids on a road trip:
About Alisa Abecassis
Alisa Abecassis is the proud mother of three children – Lilia, 17; Isaac, 15; and Joel, 14. After her marriage ended, she decided it was time to strengthen her family’s bonds and personal history by traveling and gaining a better appreciation of the 50 United States. Abecassis is a prolific blogger and has a bachelor’s degree in political science from UCLA. Contact her on Twitter, @ExploreAll50
Tags See All Tags