- Buy Cheap Graphisoft ArchiCAD 12
- Discount - Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Datacenter R2 SP2 (64 bit)
- Buy Apple Final Cut Pro X MAC (en)
- Buy Cheap Ashampoo Photo Commander 6
- Discount - ESRI ArcGIS for Desktop 10.2
- Buy Cheap Microsoft Office Word 2010 with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Buy OEM Apple Final Cut Pro X MAC
- Download Autodesk AutoCAD Civil 3D 2014 (64-bit)
- Discount - Ashampoo Office 2008
- 149.95$ AutoDesSys Bonzai 3D MAC cheap oem
- Discount - Microsoft Visual Studio Ultimate 2012
- Buy Cheap Microsoft Windows 7 Enterprise with SP1 (32 bit & 64 bit)
|4 tasty ways to power your day with protein|
|News Releases - Food & Dining|
|Written by Dairy Makes Sense|
|Friday, 05 April 2013 09:09|
Along with your sneakers, dairy plays an important role in your spring training. Whether you and your family are gearing up for little league season, a triathlon or 5K, dairy’s unique nutrients — including protein — can fuel your bodies along the way.
Protein is a powerhouse nutrient for our bodies. Not only does it help us feel fuller longer, it also protects muscles after we work out and as we age. Dairy foods are a tasty, convenient and cost-effective way to power up with protein throughout the day. On average, one serving of milk, cheese or yogurt provides 8 grams of high quality protein.
Farmers on the Moo-ve
Managing two dairy farms and 3,800 cows requires a lot of hard work. But the Pulfer family, like many Midwestern families, has come to understand the importance of balancing work with healthy eating and exercise.
A Cure for Spring Fever
As spring fever spreads throughout Midwest classrooms, it’s important to find tools to help kids focus until that final bell rings. Two simple solutions: breakfast and exercise! A new study reports students who eat breakfast have better attention and memory, and after 20 minutes of exercise, brain activity improves.
Tags See All Tags