- Discount - Lynda.com - Outlook 2013 Essential Training
- Buy OEM Macware Logo Design Studio Pro 1.5 MAC
- 149.95$ Maxon Cinema 4D R11 Studio Bundle cheap oem
- Buy Adobe Creative Suite 6 Design & Web Premium (en,ja)
- Download Adobe Audition CS5.5 MAC
- 99.95$ Adobe Photoshop Elements 10 & Adobe Premiere Elements 10 cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - Start with a Theme: Video Blogs in WordPress
- Buy Adobe CC Master Collection MAC (Full LifeTime License) (en)
- Buy Autodesk AutoCAD Civil 3D 2011 (en)
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - Running a Design Business: Designer-Client Agreements
- Discount - Autodesk AutoCAD Electrical 2015 (32-bit)
- Discount - Sony Sound Forge 9
- Buy Cheap Infinite Skills - Learning Revit Structure 2014
- Discount - Ashampoo Photo Commander 6
|4 tasty ways to power your day with protein|
|News Releases - Food & Dining|
|Written by Dairy Makes Sense|
|Friday, 05 April 2013 09:09|
Along with your sneakers, dairy plays an important role in your spring training. Whether you and your family are gearing up for little league season, a triathlon or 5K, dairy’s unique nutrients — including protein — can fuel your bodies along the way.
Protein is a powerhouse nutrient for our bodies. Not only does it help us feel fuller longer, it also protects muscles after we work out and as we age. Dairy foods are a tasty, convenient and cost-effective way to power up with protein throughout the day. On average, one serving of milk, cheese or yogurt provides 8 grams of high quality protein.
Farmers on the Moo-ve
Managing two dairy farms and 3,800 cows requires a lot of hard work. But the Pulfer family, like many Midwestern families, has come to understand the importance of balancing work with healthy eating and exercise.
A Cure for Spring Fever
As spring fever spreads throughout Midwest classrooms, it’s important to find tools to help kids focus until that final bell rings. Two simple solutions: breakfast and exercise! A new study reports students who eat breakfast have better attention and memory, and after 20 minutes of exercise, brain activity improves.
Tags See All Tags