- Download Adobe Premiere Pro CS5.5
- Buy OEM Adobe Photoshop Elements 8
- Discount - Adobe Flash Catalyst CS5.5
- Buy OEM Omni Group OmniFocus MAC
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - ASP.NET Essential Training
- Buy OEM Rosetta Stone - Learn Dutch (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set)
- Download Adobe Creative Suite 5 Master Collection Student and Teacher Edition
- 9.95$ Adobe Illustrator CS5 on Demand cheap oem
- Download Rosetta Stone - Learn Japanese (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set) MAC
- Buy OEM Adobe After Effects CC MAC (Full LifeTime License)
- 219.95$ Autodesk 3Ds Max 2009 cheap oem
|4 tasty ways to power your day with protein|
|News Releases - Food & Dining|
|Written by Dairy Makes Sense|
|Friday, 05 April 2013 09:09|
Along with your sneakers, dairy plays an important role in your spring training. Whether you and your family are gearing up for little league season, a triathlon or 5K, dairy’s unique nutrients — including protein — can fuel your bodies along the way.
Protein is a powerhouse nutrient for our bodies. Not only does it help us feel fuller longer, it also protects muscles after we work out and as we age. Dairy foods are a tasty, convenient and cost-effective way to power up with protein throughout the day. On average, one serving of milk, cheese or yogurt provides 8 grams of high quality protein.
Farmers on the Moo-ve
Managing two dairy farms and 3,800 cows requires a lot of hard work. But the Pulfer family, like many Midwestern families, has come to understand the importance of balancing work with healthy eating and exercise.
A Cure for Spring Fever
As spring fever spreads throughout Midwest classrooms, it’s important to find tools to help kids focus until that final bell rings. Two simple solutions: breakfast and exercise! A new study reports students who eat breakfast have better attention and memory, and after 20 minutes of exercise, brain activity improves.
Tags See All Tags