- 29.95$ Cyberlink PowerDirector 8 Ultra cheap oem
- Buy Ableton Suite 8 (en,de,fr)
- Discount - Nik Software Silver Efex Pro MAC
- 199.95$ Apple Final Cut Studio 3 MAC cheap oem
- Discount - Infinite Skills - Photoshop For Architects
- Download Stellar Phoenix Data Recovery v4 MAC
- Discount - Autodesk AutoCAD P&ID 2014 (32-bit)
- Download Lynda.com - Social Media Marketing with Facebook and Twitter
- Discount - Microsoft Windows Server 2012 Foundation
- 259.95$ Autodesk AutoCAD Architecture 2010 (32 bit) cheap oem
- Discount - Synthetic Aperture Color Finesse 3
- Buy Cheap Autodesk SketchBook Pro 2011 MAC
- 9.95$ Filmmaking For Dummies cheap oem
|4 tasty ways to power your day with protein|
|News Releases - Food & Dining|
|Written by Dairy Makes Sense|
|Friday, 05 April 2013 09:09|
Along with your sneakers, dairy plays an important role in your spring training. Whether you and your family are gearing up for little league season, a triathlon or 5K, dairy’s unique nutrients — including protein — can fuel your bodies along the way.
Protein is a powerhouse nutrient for our bodies. Not only does it help us feel fuller longer, it also protects muscles after we work out and as we age. Dairy foods are a tasty, convenient and cost-effective way to power up with protein throughout the day. On average, one serving of milk, cheese or yogurt provides 8 grams of high quality protein.
Farmers on the Moo-ve
Managing two dairy farms and 3,800 cows requires a lot of hard work. But the Pulfer family, like many Midwestern families, has come to understand the importance of balancing work with healthy eating and exercise.
A Cure for Spring Fever
As spring fever spreads throughout Midwest classrooms, it’s important to find tools to help kids focus until that final bell rings. Two simple solutions: breakfast and exercise! A new study reports students who eat breakfast have better attention and memory, and after 20 minutes of exercise, brain activity improves.
Tags See All Tags