- Buy Intuit TurboTax Home & Business 2013 USA MAC (en)
- 9.95$ Photoshop Elements 8 for Mac: The Missing Manual cheap oem
- Discount - Adobe Creative Suite 6 Design Standard Student and Teacher Edition MAC
- Buy OEM Adobe Creative Suite 5.5 Production Premium MAC
- Download I.R.I.S. Readiris 12 Corporate MAC
- Discount - Autodesk AutoCAD Mechanical 2012 (32-bit)
- Buy Cheap 1Click DVD Copy 5
- Download Microsoft Windows 8.1 Enterprise (64-bit)
- Buy Cheap Infinite Skills - Learning Avid Pro Tools 10 MAC
- Download Micromat TechTool Pro 6 MAC (32-bit)
- Download Norton PartitionMagic 8.0
- Buy OEM Adobe Creative Suite 4 Production Premium MAC
|4 tasty ways to power your day with protein|
|News Releases - Food & Dining|
|Written by Dairy Makes Sense|
|Friday, 05 April 2013 09:09|
Along with your sneakers, dairy plays an important role in your spring training. Whether you and your family are gearing up for little league season, a triathlon or 5K, dairy’s unique nutrients — including protein — can fuel your bodies along the way.
Protein is a powerhouse nutrient for our bodies. Not only does it help us feel fuller longer, it also protects muscles after we work out and as we age. Dairy foods are a tasty, convenient and cost-effective way to power up with protein throughout the day. On average, one serving of milk, cheese or yogurt provides 8 grams of high quality protein.
Farmers on the Moo-ve
Managing two dairy farms and 3,800 cows requires a lot of hard work. But the Pulfer family, like many Midwestern families, has come to understand the importance of balancing work with healthy eating and exercise.
A Cure for Spring Fever
As spring fever spreads throughout Midwest classrooms, it’s important to find tools to help kids focus until that final bell rings. Two simple solutions: breakfast and exercise! A new study reports students who eat breakfast have better attention and memory, and after 20 minutes of exercise, brain activity improves.
Tags See All Tags