- 19.95$ Infinite Skills - Photoshop For Architects MAC cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Solidworks 2009 Premium SP4 (64-bit)
- 149.95$ Autodesk Inventor LT 2012 (32-bit) cheap oem
- Buy Cheap ABest Video to WMV SWF FLV Converter
- Download Adobe Premiere Elements 10 (64-bit)
- 99.95$ Microsoft Office 2007 Professional cheap oem
- Buy Apple Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard (en)
- Buy Microsoft Office 2007 Enterprise (en,da,nl,fi,fr,de,it,no,pl,pt,ru,es,sv,bg,hr,cs,et,el,hu,lv,lt,ro,sr,sk,sl,tr,uk)
- Buy Cheap Autodesk AutoCAD Mechanical 2010 (32 bit)
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - Dreamweaver CS6 New Features
- Buy OEM Dreamweaver CC For Dummies
- Buy Cheap ABest Video to iPod 3GP Flash Converter
- Buy Cheap Adobe InDesign CS5
|4 Things Parents Should Know Before Paying for College|
|News Releases - Education & Schools|
|Written by Ginny Grimsley|
|Tuesday, 14 May 2013 12:52|
Financial Specialist Shares Ways to Help Your Child
From $20,000 to $65,000 a year – that’s the tuition cost for one year of college, says John McDonough, a money expert who helps retirees and parents plan for their families’ futures.
“For the 2012–2013 academic year, the average cost for an in-state public college is $22,261. A moderate budget for a private college averaged $43,289,” says McDonough, CEO of Studemont Group College Funding Solutions, www.studemontgroup.com. “But for elite schools, we’re talking about three times the cost of your local state school. Either way, your kid’s higher education can easily shoot into six figures after four years.”
Along with worrying about rising tuition prices, parents also fear for their own futures if their retirement savings are drained by children’s college costs, McDonough says. Only 14 percent, for example, are very confident they’ll have the money to live comfortably in retirement, he says, citing a 2012 survey by the Employee Benefit Research Institute.
About John McDonough
John McDonough is the managing member at Studemont Group, which is primarily focused on helping retirees gain peace of mind with unique market rescue and recovery programs. He is also founder, president and CEO of Studemont Group College Funding Solutions. His experience in the financial services industry includes managing partner at Granite Harbor Advisors in Houston and divisional vice president of AXA Equitable/AXA Advisors, the third largest insurance company in the world. McDonough is a member of the prestigious Forum 400, a qualifier at the Court of the Table qualifier for Million Dollar Round Table, an active member in National Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors and Society of Financial Service Professionals, as well as American Association of Life Underwriters. He has completed the course work to sit for the Certified Financial Planner® professional designation exam from Rice University.
Tags See All Tags