- Buy dtSearch Desktop 7 (en)
- Buy Cheap 4Media DVD to iPod Converter 5
- Discount - Lynda.com - Up And Running With Tumblr
- Discount - Autodesk Maya 2014 (64-bit)
- 49.95$ GFI FAXmaker 14.1 cheap oem
- Discount - Access 2010 All-in-One For Dummies
- Download Teach Yourself VISUALLY Photoshop CS4
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - FrameMaker 10 Essential Training
- 19.95$ Ashampoo Movie Shrink And Burn 3 cheap oem
- Buy OEM Alien Skin Blow Up 3
- Download Lynda.com - Python 3 Essential Training
- Download Autodesk Mudbox 2011 (32-bit)
- Download Adobe Creative Suite 5 Design Standard
|4 Ways the Workplace Has Become More Dangerous|
|News Releases - Business & Economy|
|Written by Ginny Grimsley|
|Friday, 04 April 2014 14:40|
Tips for Preventing & Handling Disaster & Distress on the Job
Disgruntled employees, workplace bullies, active-shooter situations, illegal drug use, ex-spouses and dissatisfied clients – all can be found in a random sampling of the 2 million people affected by workplace violence in the United States, according to the Occupational Safety and Health Administration.
“Of course, of the millions of reported cases, there are many more that go unreported; workplace violence includes any act or threat of physical violence, harassment, intimidation, or other threatening disruptive behavior that occurs at the work site,” says Timothy Dimoff, one of the nation’s leading voices in personal and corporate security who has worked with the U.S. Army, the Pro Football Hall of Fame, corporations, universities and non-profit groups.
“From demeaning jokes to sexual innuendos to genuine fear of shots fired at work, hiring managers and their bosses need to understand these problems of human nature and know how to react. In my decades of experience with law enforcement and as a security entrepreneur, I’ve seen the evolution of workplace violence and management often do not know how to respond.”
Dimoff, founder and president of SACS Consulting & Investigative Services, Inc., (www.sacsconsulting.com), which analyzes and overhauls security for large public and private facilities, reviews today’s problems and offers a path for conflict resolution and prevention.
About Timothy Dimoff
Timothy Dimoff, CPP, founder and president of SACS Consulting & Investigative Services, Inc. (www.sacsconsulting.com), is considered one of the nation’s leading authorities in high-risk workplace and human resource issues, security, vulnerability assessments and crime. A former award-winning narcotics detective and SWAT Team member, Dimoff analyzes security for churches, businesses and other places where people gather, develops a customized plan for each, and implements it. He has multiple certifications, including as a Certified Protection Professional (CPP™), a designation that is recognized worldwide.
Tags See All Tags