- 9.95$ The Adobe Photoshop CS4 Book for Digital Photographers cheap oem
- Buy OEM Autodesk Infrastructure Map Server 2012
- Buy OEM Autodesk AutoCAD P&ID 2014 (32-bit)
- Buy OEM Infinite Skills - Learning Revit Structure 2014
- 199.95$ Autodesk NavisWorks Simulate 2009 cheap oem
- Download Lynda.com - Improving SEO Using Accessibility Techniques
- Buy Cheap Nik Software Dfine 2.0
- Buy Cheap Ableton Live 9 Suite
- Buy OEM Nero 8 Ultra Edition
- Buy OEM Adobe Creative Suite 6 Master Collection Student And Teacher Edition
- Buy Cheap Intuit TurboTax Home & Business 2013 USA MAC
|4 Ways the Workplace Has Become More Dangerous|
|News Releases - Business, Economy & Finance|
|Written by Ginny Grimsley|
|Friday, 04 April 2014 14:40|
Tips for Preventing & Handling Disaster & Distress on the Job
Disgruntled employees, workplace bullies, active-shooter situations, illegal drug use, ex-spouses and dissatisfied clients – all can be found in a random sampling of the 2 million people affected by workplace violence in the United States, according to the Occupational Safety and Health Administration.
“Of course, of the millions of reported cases, there are many more that go unreported; workplace violence includes any act or threat of physical violence, harassment, intimidation, or other threatening disruptive behavior that occurs at the work site,” says Timothy Dimoff, one of the nation’s leading voices in personal and corporate security who has worked with the U.S. Army, the Pro Football Hall of Fame, corporations, universities and non-profit groups.
“From demeaning jokes to sexual innuendos to genuine fear of shots fired at work, hiring managers and their bosses need to understand these problems of human nature and know how to react. In my decades of experience with law enforcement and as a security entrepreneur, I’ve seen the evolution of workplace violence and management often do not know how to respond.”
Dimoff, founder and president of SACS Consulting & Investigative Services, Inc., (www.sacsconsulting.com), which analyzes and overhauls security for large public and private facilities, reviews today’s problems and offers a path for conflict resolution and prevention.
About Timothy Dimoff
Timothy Dimoff, CPP, founder and president of SACS Consulting & Investigative Services, Inc. (www.sacsconsulting.com), is considered one of the nation’s leading authorities in high-risk workplace and human resource issues, security, vulnerability assessments and crime. A former award-winning narcotics detective and SWAT Team member, Dimoff analyzes security for churches, businesses and other places where people gather, develops a customized plan for each, and implements it. He has multiple certifications, including as a Certified Protection Professional (CPP™), a designation that is recognized worldwide.
Tags See All Tags