- Download Microsoft Office 2010 Professional with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- 169.95$ Adobe Creative Suite 5 Web Premium Student And Teacher Edition cheap oem
- Buy OEM Autodesk Alias Automotive 2014
- Discount - Lynda.com - After Effects CS6 Essential Training
- Buy OEM Adobe Flash Professional CS6 MAC
- 149.95$ FileMaker Server 11 Advanced cheap oem
- Download Autodesk Factory Design Suite Ultimate 2012 (64-bit)
- Discount - Adobe InDesign CS4
- Buy Autodesk Inventor Publisher 2012 (32-bit) (en)
- Discount - Sorenson Media Squeeze 7 MAC
- Buy Cheap Nik Software Complete Collection Ultimate Edition MAC (64-bit)
- Buy OEM Adobe InCopy CS6 MAC
|4 Ways to Make Your Wedding Guests Happy|
|News Releases - General Info|
|Written by Ginny Grimsley|
|Friday, 25 July 2014 15:26|
The Perfect Wedding is the One Everyone Remembers
for All the Right Reasons
Brides-to-be have long checklists for planning their big day. Dress, flowers, venue, vows, will there be a sit-down dinner or hors d’oeuvres and crudités? Who will be in the wedding party?
“Every bride wants her wedding to be perfect and by that, many mean that they want the event itself and themselves to be absolutely beautiful,” says Eric Gulbrandson, a wedding photographer and author of the new book, “Dream Wedding Secrets: The All Important G.S.F,” (www.dreamweddingsecrets.com).
“But a perfect wedding is also one that people remember months and years later as a wonderful event where they thoroughly enjoyed themselves. Think about it – no bride wants her wedding remembered as a disaster!”
The secret is to put a high priority on what Gulbrandson calls the G.S.F. – Guest Satisfaction Factor.
“It’s how others perceive your wedding,” he says. “Most brides do want their guests to be able to enjoy their wedding, but they overlook the G.S.F. because all the advice is geared toward beauty and budgets.”
Gulbrandson interviewed hundreds of wedding guests and compiled more than 200 do’s and don’ts for brides-to-be for ensuring a high G.S.F. Among them:
About Eric Gulbrandson
Eric Gulbrandson is a longtime wedding photographer who began compiling interviews for “Dream Wedding Secrets: The All-Important G.S.F.,” (www.dreamweddingsecrets.com), in 2009. As a wedding photographer, he heard many happy guests – and many unhappy ones – and realized that most publications offering wedding advice focused on either making the bride and wedding more beautiful, or planning the wedding on a limited budget. When interviewing guests, he asked one primary question, “What makes a wedding great or not so great for you as a guest?” He compiled thousands of stories and responses to derive consensus opinions on essential Guest Satisfaction Factors.
Tags See All Tags