- Discount - Photoshop CS4 For Dummies
- Buy Symantec Winfax Pro 10.4 (en)
- Buy Cheap Solidworks 2014 Premium (64-bit)
- 9.95$ Palm Pre: The Missing Manual cheap oem
- Download Microsoft Money 2007 Deluxe
- Buy Cheap Adobe Creative Suite 3 Master Collection
- 199.95$ Ableton Live 9 Suite cheap oem
- Discount - Adobe Creative Suite 4 Design Premium Digital Classroom
- Download MathWorks MatLab R2009b (64-bit)
- Buy Sony Sound Forge Audio Studio 9 (en)
- Buy Dragon NaturallySpeaking 10 (en)
|$44,834 to the Iowa Department of Education|
|News Releases - Education & Schools|
|Written by Sen. Charles Grassley|
|Tuesday, 23 February 2010 13:09|
WASHINGTON – Senator Chuck Grassley today said that the U.S. Department of Education has awarded a $44,834 grant to the Iowa Department of Education through the Test Fees program.
“These funds will help eligible low-income students receive college credits by helping them afford advanced placement test fees,” Grassley said.
According to the U.S. Department of Education, the Iowa Department of Education will use the funds to help pay for 679 Advanced Placement tests and 30 International Baccalaureate tests that will be taken by low-income students this spring.
Each year, thousands of local Iowa organizations, colleges and universities, individuals and state agencies apply for competitive grants and loans from the federal government. The funding is then awarded based on each local organization or individual’s ability to meet criteria set by the federal entity.
Tags See All Tags