- Download Eset Smart Security 5 (32-bit)
- Download Altova DiffDog 2009
- Download Lynda.com - CSS For Developers
- Buy OEM Adobe Creative Suite 5.5 Design Standard
- Buy Illustrator CS4 For Dummies (en)
- Discount - Ableton Live 9 Suite
- Discount - Autodesk AutoCAD MEP 2014 (64-bit)
- 9.95$ Adobe Photoshop CS6 Bible cheap oem
- Buy Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate with SP1 (32 bit & 64 bit) (en,ar,bg,cs,da,de,el,es,et,fi,fr,he,hr,hu,it,ja,ko,lt,lv,nb,nl,pl,pt,ro,ru,sk,sl,sr,sv,th,tr,uk)
- Download Autodesk AutoCAD Map 3d 2010
- Buy Microsoft Money 2007 Deluxe (en)
- 29.95$ Sony Vegas Movie Studio Platinum 9 cheap oem
|4th Annual Walk for Wishes® to Benefit Iowa‐Quad Cities Children|
|News Releases - Local Events|
|Written by Katie Nelson|
|Friday, 04 October 2013 14:38|
Davenport, Iowa – Share the Power of a Wish®! Make‐A‐Wish® Iowa invites you to participate in the 4th Annual Walk for Wishes on Saturday, October 12, at Modern Woodmen Park in Davenport, Iowa. This event raises funds to help improve the lives of Iowa’s children with lifethreatening medical conditions by granting them their one true wish.
Runners and walkers of all ages may participate in the 5k or 10k race that starts at 10 a.m. or the one mile walk which starts at 10:30 a.m. Awards go to the top three male and female finishers and to the top fundraising team. Registration is $25 and includes a t‐shirt (same day race registration is available for $35 per person). Register as a team or as an individual by visiting www.getmeregistered.com and search for Make‐A‐Wish!
Join us at the post‐race party for food, refreshments and the awards presentation. There will be plenty of family‐fun activities including a bounce house, face‐painting, children’s games, raffle prizes, fire trucks, and a sno‐cone truck!
Sponsors include: Alcoa, Online Freight Services, Illini Dental Associates, Hy‐Vee, Panera Bakery & Café, River Bandits, Papa Murphy’s, QC Family Focus, Quad‐City Times, Barrel House and QC Golf Cars.
Make‐A‐Wish grants the wishes of children with life‐threatening medical conditions to enrich the human experience with hope, strength, and joy. This past year, 179 wishes were granted to children from 2 ½ and up to 18 years all across the state of Iowa. Please visit www.iowa.wish.org for more information.
Tags See All Tags