- Download Infinite Skills - Introduction To AJAX With jQuery
- Download Rosetta Stone - Learn Chinese (Mandarin) (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set) MAC
- Download Microsoft Office 2010 Standard with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- 69.95$ Adobe InCopy CS4 cheap oem
- Buy OEM Autodesk Alias Automotive 2014
- Buy Cheap Slysoft CloneDVD 2
- Buy Infinite Skills - Video and Animation with Adobe Photoshop MAC (en)
- Discount - Autodesk Alias Surface 2011
- Discount - Sony Vegas Pro 11 (64-bit)
- Download Lynda.com - Start with a Theme: Video Blogs in WordPress
- Buy OEM Autodesk MotionBuilder 2011
|4th Annual “Walkin’ & Wheelin’ for Camp Courageous” Nov. 10th|
|News Releases - Not-for-Profit News|
|Written by Becky Melchert|
|Thursday, 01 November 2012 15:40|
Monticello, IA— Camp Courageous will sponsor the 4th annual "Walkin' & Wheelin' for Camp Courageous" on Saturday November 10, 2012. This fun-filled event will take place from 8:30-11:00 a.m. at Westdale Mall in Cedar Rapids. Registration is from 8:30-9:30, with the walk from 9:30-10:30.
Awards will be presented from 10:30-11:00. T-shirts will be given to each participant who has collected a minimum of $10 in donations. Prizes will be awarded to the individual and team raising the most money for this event. Participants may pre-register for this event by calling 319-465-5916 Ext. 2130, visiting camp’s website at www.campcourageous.org, or may register the day of the event.
Camp Courageous is a year-round recreational and respite care facility for individuals with mental and physical disabilities, located near Monticello, Iowa. The camp was built and continues to operate on donations, without government support, without formal sponsorship, and without paid fundraisers. In 2011, the camp served over 6,000 individuals with special needs.
Tags See All Tags