- Buy Cheap Adobe ColdFusion Builder 2
- 239.95$ Adobe Creative Suite 6 Production Premium Student and Teacher Edition MAC cheap oem
- Buy Adobe Creative Suite 6 Production Premium (64-bit) (en,de,es,fr,it,ja)
- Buy OEM Microsoft MapPoint 2009 North America
- Buy Cheap Rosetta Stone - Learn Persian (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set)
- Buy Lynda.com - Up and Running with Photoshop for Photography (en)
- Buy OEM Microsoft Windows 8 Pro Upgrade (32-bit)
- Download Micromat TechTool Pro 6 MAC (64-bit)
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - Illustrator CC One-on-One: Fundamentals
- Discount - Acronis True Image Home 2010
- Buy OEM Autodesk AutoCAD Plant 3D 2014 (32-bit)
|5 Gifts to Ensure Happy, Healthy Dogs|
|News Releases - General Info|
|Written by Ginny Grimsley|
|Friday, 15 February 2013 11:43|
Today’s modern world shows how much our relationship with animals has changed, says animal chiropractic consultant Dr. Rod Block.
“Back before the mechanical wonders of industrialization, we relied upon animals to carry the brunt of our work; essentially, their purpose was to haul loads, plow fields and chase down prey,” says Block, author of “Like Chiropractic for Elephants,” (www.drrodblock.com) a book in part about his experience treating elephants and other animals for chiropractic problems.
“Today, tractors and other marvels of the post-industrial era have largely replaced the duties of the working animal. In a world where humans distance themselves more and more from one another, these animals have become our companions, family members and closest confidantes.”
More friends and custodians of animals – including dogs, horses and, yes, elephants – realize that they too suffer from spinal irregularities, he says.
“Of course, any living creature with a spine is vulnerable to injury, which can incur years of suffering and even death,” he says.
With that in mind, he offers gift ideas for the furry family member that cannot tell you with language what it needs:
About Dr. Rod Block
Dr. Rod Block (www.drrodblock.com) serves as a chiropractic consultant to numerous veterinary practices in Southern California and is an international lecturer on animal chiropractic. He is board certified in animal chiropractic by the American Veterinary Chiropractic Association, is a member of the International Association of Elephant Managers and serves as an equine chiropractic consultant to Cal Poly Pomona. Dr. Block is the equine chiropractor for the Los Angeles Police Department’s Mounted Police Unit, a lecturer at Western State University College of Veterinary Medicine and a lecturer at University of California Irvine (Pre-Veterinary Program). He completed his undergraduate studies at UCLA and later received his Doctorate in Chiropractic.
Tags See All Tags