- Buy OEM Adobe Flex Builder Professional 3 MAC
- Buy Divergent media ClipWrap 2 MAC (en)
- Download Lynda.com - Foundations of Photography: Exposure
- Buy Sony Sound Forge Audio Studio 9 (en)
- Discount - GibbsCAM 2014 32-bit
- Buy Adobe InCopy CC MAC (Full LifeTime License) (en,da,de,es,fr,it,nl,nb,pt,sv,tr,hu,pl,fi,cs,ru,uk,ja,ko,zh)
- Discount - Adobe Photoshop CC Student And Teacher Edition (Full LifeTime license)
- 19.95$ BeLight Software Swift Publisher 2 MAC cheap oem
- Buy OEM Autodesk AutoCAD Revit Architecture 2009
- Buy Autodesk Inventor Suite 2011 (en,de)
- Buy Ashampoo WinOptimizer 5 (en)
- Download Mariner Montage MAC
|5 Grocery Staples for Youth & Vitality|
|News Releases - Health, Medicine & Nutrition|
|Written by Ginny Grimsley|
|Wednesday, 19 December 2012 15:06|
Next Time You Stop at the Store, Pick Up These Tasty,
Nutrition-packed Foods, Physician Advises
It’s the question we ask ourselves almost every day: What’s for dinner?
Entwined in this daily dialogue is wondering whether we’ll need to dash into the grocery store on the way home from work. The next time we make one of those supermarket pit stops, Dr. Eudene Harry, author of “Live Younger in 8 Simple Steps,” (www.
“When people shop on the go, they tend to gravitate toward old standbys and foods they can multipurpose with – usually not the most nutritious choices possible. But by substituting a few items on your list, you can not only look and feel more youthful, you’ll boost your resistance to certain cancers and other illnesses.”
Some of the most nutrition-packed foods not only taste great, they’re readily available at the grocery store and easy to prepare, Harry says.
“The more you eat, the more you’ll crave them.”
Here are five food combos for shoppers with healthy eating on their minds:
About Eudene Harry, M.D.
Dr. Eudene Harry holds a bachelor’s in biology from New York University and completed both her medical degree and residency training at Thomas Jefferson University. Currently the medical director for the integrative and holistic Oasis Wellness and Rejuvenation Center, she has practiced medicine for nearly 20 years, is board certified in both emergency and holistic medicine, and for more than a decade practiced emergency medicine as an attending physician in Level II trauma centers. In 2005 she opened Oasis for Optimal Health, a private practice focused on integrative, holistic wellness and empowering and educating the patient.
Tags See All Tags