- Buy Cheap Microsoft Project Standard 2013
- Discount - Autodesk AutoCAD Design Suite Premium 2013 (64-bit)
- 389.95$ Autodesk Robot Structural Analysis Professional 2014 cheap oem
- Buy Adobe Creative Suite 4 Design Premium All-in-One For Dummies (en)
- Buy Cheap Autodesk AutoCAD Mechanical 2015 (32-bit)
- 399.95$ Autodesk AutoCAD 2014 (64-bit) cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - Finale 2012 Essential Training
- Download Adobe Photoshop CC (Full LifeTime License)
- 59.95$ Microsoft Office Access 2007 cheap oem
- Download Adobe Photoshop CS3 Extended
- Buy Adobe InDesign CS3 (en)
|5 Grocery Staples for Youth & Vitality|
|News Releases - Health, Medicine & Nutrition|
|Written by Ginny Grimsley|
|Wednesday, 19 December 2012 15:06|
Next Time You Stop at the Store, Pick Up These Tasty,
Nutrition-packed Foods, Physician Advises
It’s the question we ask ourselves almost every day: What’s for dinner?
Entwined in this daily dialogue is wondering whether we’ll need to dash into the grocery store on the way home from work. The next time we make one of those supermarket pit stops, Dr. Eudene Harry, author of “Live Younger in 8 Simple Steps,” (www.
“When people shop on the go, they tend to gravitate toward old standbys and foods they can multipurpose with – usually not the most nutritious choices possible. But by substituting a few items on your list, you can not only look and feel more youthful, you’ll boost your resistance to certain cancers and other illnesses.”
Some of the most nutrition-packed foods not only taste great, they’re readily available at the grocery store and easy to prepare, Harry says.
“The more you eat, the more you’ll crave them.”
Here are five food combos for shoppers with healthy eating on their minds:
About Eudene Harry, M.D.
Dr. Eudene Harry holds a bachelor’s in biology from New York University and completed both her medical degree and residency training at Thomas Jefferson University. Currently the medical director for the integrative and holistic Oasis Wellness and Rejuvenation Center, she has practiced medicine for nearly 20 years, is board certified in both emergency and holistic medicine, and for more than a decade practiced emergency medicine as an attending physician in Level II trauma centers. In 2005 she opened Oasis for Optimal Health, a private practice focused on integrative, holistic wellness and empowering and educating the patient.
Tags See All Tags