- Discount - ACDSee Pro 2
- Buy Cheap Rosetta Stone - Learn Arabic (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set)
- Buy Nik Software Complete Collection Ultimate Edition MAC (64-bit) (en)
- Buy Acala DVD Zune Ripper (en)
- Buy OEM Autodesk 3ds Max 2014 (64-bit)
- Discount - Lynda.com - Wedding Photography for Everyone: Bridal Portraits
- Buy Adobe Creative Suite 5 Web Premium Student And Teacher Edition MAC (en,de,es,fr,it,nl,pt,sv)
- Download Corel WordPerfect Office X5 Standard
- Discount - Microsoft Windows 8 Pro Upgrade (64-bit)
- Download FileMaker Pro 11 Advanced MAC
- 89.95$ Rosetta Stone - Learn Italian (Level 1, 2, 3, 4, & 5 Set) MAC cheap oem
- Discount - CrossOver 13.0 MAC
|5 Resolutions for Your Business in 2013|
|News Releases - Business, Economy & Finance|
|Written by Ginny Grimsley|
|Tuesday, 12 February 2013 11:02|
Top Priority for Those Currently Renting Office Space:
Seriously Consider Ownership
Almost on a daily basis, news reports detail the marketplace factors that can affect businesses large and small. No matter what the potentially game-changing info coming out of Washington, D.C., or China, though, there are winning strategies that not only endure but should be part of every workplace’s culture, says financial expert and small-business advocate Chris Hurn.
“With some merit, analysts are always reviewing contingencies that may change investments by businesses; most recently, the ‘fiscal cliff.’ But there are many ways to invest in your own business regardless of the economic climate,” says Hurn, author of “The Entrepreneur’s Secret to Creating Wealth: How the Smartest Business Owners Build Their Fortunes,” (www.
Hurn reviews the resolutions business owners and entrepreneurs should consider to make 2013 the most positively transformative year:
About Chris Hurn
Chris Hurn is CEO and co-founder of Mercantile Capital Corp. based in Orlando, Fla. MCC has earned numerous accolades and has been featured in the Wall Street Journal, the New York Times, BloombergBusinessWeek, Inc. magazine, Forbes and SmartMoney, among others. Hurn has been a frequent guest on Fox Business News and PBS. He graduated from Loyola University Chicago with two magna cum laude bachelor’s degrees and earned his master’s degree from the University of Pennsylvania’s Fels Institute (formerly at the Wharton School of Business). He is also the CEO, chairman and co-founder of an upscale men’s barbershop franchise called Kennedy’s All-American Barber Club.
Tags See All Tags