- 199.95$ Pixologic ZBrush 4R6 MAC cheap oem
- Download FileMaker Pro 12 Advanced MAC
- Download Autodesk 3Ds Max 2009
- Discount - Adobe Creative Suite 3 Web Premium
- Download Nik Software Dfine 2.0
- Discount - Autodesk Inventor LT 2012 (32-bit)
- Buy OEM Microsoft Word 2013
- Download Video with Adobe Flash CS4 Professional Studio Techniques
- Buy OEM Autodesk Revit MEP 2011
- Buy SmithMicro Stuffit Deluxe 15 MAC (en)
- Discount - I.R.I.S. Readiris 11 Pro
- Download Lynda.com - Real-World XML
- Buy Cheap Autodesk Showcase 2012 (32-bit)
|5 Ways to Stay Slim While Indulging Yourself|
|News Releases - Health, Medicine & Nutrition|
|Written by Ginny Grimsley|
|Friday, 12 July 2013 13:46|
Veteran Biochemical/Nutritional Expert Offers Tips for
Maintaining a Healthy Weight
With the recent declaration from the American Medical Association that obesity now should be considered a disease, the United States officially becomes an even more afflicted union. Obesity, which affects 78 million adults and 12 million children, causes a plethora of other illnesses, including cardiac disease and diabetes.
“It’s clear that a really fundamental paradigm shift in lifestyle is needed for an enormous swath of the U.S. population – but there are also Americans who have already reshaped their eating and exercise habits, and they’re looking to not only maintain their health, but also take it to the next level,” says Dr. Susie Rockway, a veteran nutritional and biochemical expert in the U.S. health industry.
“These are often busy, professional people who make an effort to eat healthy with most meals and make time throughout the workweek to move their body and get their blood pumping.”
Still, they also want to be able to enjoy an indulgent meal every once in a while – birthdays, family barbecues or date night with the spouse. Dr. Rockway offers tips for people who want to maintain their weight while still enjoying the occasional burger, chicken wing or greasy pizza slice:
About Dr. Susie Rockway, Ph.D., C.N.S.
Dr. Susie Rockway, Ph.D., C.N.S., is a veteran nutritional and biochemical expert and is a multi-decade industry expert. She has worked for multiple companies in executive capacities, including as an executive director of product development, a director of research, and a manager for science developing health and wellness products, where she communicated nutrition and new science updates to consumers. She has also designed testing strategies for clinical efficacy studies.
Tags See All Tags