- Discount - ABest Video to WMV SWF FLV Converter
- 199.95$ Autodesk 3Ds Max 2008 cheap oem
- Buy Blackmagicdesign DaVinci Resolve 7 MAC (en)
- Buy Cheap Altova StyleVision Enterprise 2009
- Buy Cheap Adobe Dreamweaver CS4 MAC
- Buy OEM Sony Vegas Movie Studio Platinum 9
- Buy Cheap Autodesk AutoCAD Design Suite Standard 2013 (64-bit)
- Discount - Autodesk MapGuide Studio 2009
- 59.95$ Intuit Quicken Home & Business 2011 cheap oem
- 69.95$ FL Studio 9 Producer XXL cheap oem
- Buy OEM Adobe Creative Suite 4 Design Premium Digital Classroom
- 29.95$ Parallels Desktop 4 MAC cheap oem
|5K RUN FOR THE SON|
|News Releases - Sports & Recreation|
|Written by Rebecca Wheeler|
|Wednesday, 09 May 2012 14:44|
Christian Care and the Fellowship of Christian Athletes are teaming up for their 2nd
annual 5K certified Run/Walk, the Run for the Son, sponsored by Max Muscle. The
purpose of the run is to build community awareness about the work being done by the
two organizations while forging relationships with others who believe in their cause.
Since both organizations seek to help those less fortunate in the Quad Cities community,
they will invest the funds generated by the run to positively transform the lives of the
individuals they serve.
Music and fun will highlight the Run for the Son. This 5K certified run/walk will begin at
Christian Care’s Rescue Mission located at 2209 3rd Avenue in Rock Island and continue
through the District of Rock Island. Registration for the race is conveniently available
online at www.getmeregistered.com/runfortheson. Early entry fee through May 18 th is
$20 and registration from May 19 through June 2 is $25. Runners can pick up their race
packets and register on site from 7:00 am – 7:45 am.
Registrants will receive an official race t-shirt and goodie bag. Max Muscle will provide
shakes, Realm Wellness Spa will provide a water station, and the ladies of Grace
Evangelical Free Church of Davenport will be accepting donations for their delicious
baked goods. The Fry Daddies will set the pace with their live music while cheerleaders
from the Cheerleading Stunt Academy motivate runners and walkers. Matching funds
have been applied for through Thrivent Financial for Lutherans, plus they will be
providing some volunteers for the event. Trophies and prizes will be awarded for the
top overall male and female and the top team; medals will be awarded to the top three
in the following age groups: 19 & Under, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69, and 70+.
Volunteers are needed for this event; please call Rebecca at 309-788-2273 to volunteer.
Tags See All Tags