- Buy Microsoft SQL Server 2008 Enterprise (en)
- Download Nuance OmniPage Professional 17
- 19.95$ ABest RM RMVB Video Converter cheap oem
- Download Autodesk Maya 2009 Unlimited
- Buy OEM Slysoft CloneDVD 2
- Discount - Adobe Creative Suite 4 Design Standard
- 99.95$ Adobe Creative Suite 3 Design Premium cheap oem
- Download Lynda.com - SQL Server 2008 Essential Training
- Buy OEM OS X Mountain Lion: The Missing Manual
- Discount - Infinite Skills - Learning Maxon Cinema 4D R14 MAC
- 59.95$ Adobe Dreamweaver CS5 cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Adobe Dreamweaver CS5.5 Student And Teacher Edition MAC
- Buy OEM Adobe Creative Suite 6 Design Standard
- Discount - Vemedio Snowtape 2 MAC
|6 Must Have Firefox Tools for 2012|
|News Releases - Science & Technology|
|Written by Jane & Winston|
|Tuesday, 24 January 2012 14:43|
Happy new year, dear readers! Hope you had a great holiday and that you're starting the year off right. We have some exciting things planned for 2012 and we're looking forward to sharing them all with you. For starters, we have some tools to make it easier for you to keep your resolutions; we have a great new version of Firefox to tell you about, especially if you have an Android tablet.
6 Tools For Resolution SuccessWhen the clock strikes 12:01 on January 1st, we all have grand notions of the resolutions we'd like to make for the year. Of course, making them is the easy part; it's keeping them that's the real trick. Well, we made our own resolution this year: to keep putting you - and users everywhere - first. So we made a list of the most common resolutions people make and came up with some ways to help you stay on track for success.
Things to Start:
Stopping for takeout four times a week can be pricey. If you'd rather opt for home-cooked meals, Grocery List Generator will make sure you don't forget to pick up that crucial ingredient.
You've talked about going on a trip so often that it almost feels like you've already done it. Get yourself on the road (for real) with TravelScout's convenient deals and price comparisons.
Learning a New Language (kinda)
Maybe you don't have time to learn an entire new language this year, but this is almost as good! Use Im Translator to translate foreign language websites and emails into your language.
Things to Stop:
Kick your holiday gorging habit with the Calorie Count Toolbar, which logs your caloric intake throughout the day.
We know you're busy, but taking a few minutes every hour to stretch and look at something other than a computer screen will do wonders for your stress levels (not to mention your joints). Try out StretchClock for useful reminders!
Ready to put down those cigarettes for good? Try using Quitomzilla for incentives right in your browser.
And if your plans fall through despite all of this awesome motivation, don't worry, we're not here to judge. Cheer yourself up with a new Persona!
Tags See All Tags