- Download Solidworks 2010 Premium (64-bit)
- Buy DAZ Carrara 8 Pro MAC (en,fr)
- Buy Cheap Adobe Creative Suite 6 Production Premium MAC
- Buy OEM Nik Software Complete Collection Ultimate Edition MAC (32-bit)
- 29.95$ Divergent media ClipWrap 2 MAC cheap oem
- Buy OEM Illustrator CS4 For Dummies
- Buy Sage ACT Premium 2012 (en)
- 9.95$ How to Do Everything Adobe Photoshop CS4 cheap oem
- Buy Microsoft PowerPoint 2013 (en,ar,de,es,fr,he,it,ja,ko,nl,pt,ru,bg,cs,da,el,et,fi,hi,hr,hu,id,kk,lt,lv,ms,nb,pl,ro,sk,sr,sl,sv,th,tr,uk,vi)
- Download GFI MailArchiver 6.0
- Buy Cheap Infinite Skills - Photoshop For Architects MAC
- Discount - NewBlue Titler Pro
- Discount - Autodesk AutoCad MEP 2012 (64-bit)
- Download Lynda.com - Best Practices for Flash-based Banner Ads
|6 Takeaways for Stay-at-Home CEOs|
|News Releases - Business, Economy & Finance|
|Written by Ginny Grimsley|
|Monday, 30 June 2014 09:19|
Veteran Entrepreneur Shares Tips for Balancing Business and Family
Being young and inexperienced can be intimidating for stay-at-home entrepreneurs, but it doesn’t mean you’re making mistakes, says veteran businesswoman Renae Christine.
Fresh out of college at 23, she thought she’d done something wrong when the wholesaler for her stationery company assigned her a personal representative.
“In reality I was doing so much business with them that they wanted to ensure my satisfaction,” says Christine, a serial entrepreneur who has created dozens of successful home-based businesses for herself and others. She shares practical how-to advice in her new book, “Home Business Startup Bible,” (http://richmombusiness.com/).
She was the busy mother of a 2-year-old and she’d just returned home – to the mess left in the wake of last-minute packing -- when the rep showed up, she says.
“I was mortified when he walked into my home/business and he was shocked, but the experience marked my first success as an official business,” she says. “It was actually the beginning of a great relationship.”
Though it turned out well, Christine says her first years in business would have been much happier if she hadn’t had to deal with her own painful feelings of self-doubt, embarrassment, guilt, etc.
“The good news is – no stay-at-home entrepreneur needs to feel that way,” she says.
She offers these tips for maintaining professionalism in business without sacrificing – or feeling guilty about -- family.
About Renae Christine
Renae Christine is the owner of by Renae Christine, a company that has launched several successful businesses and has helped launch dozens more for others. A journalist, she’s known for her popular YouTube videos (search Rich Mom Business channel), which use humor and pragmatism to advise others who want to launch home-based businesses. She recently published “Home Business Startup Bible,” (www.richmombusiness.com), a comprehensive how-to guide. Christine is also the founder of the Rich Mom Business University and has come into popular demand as a speaker.
Tags See All Tags