- Discount - Creative Photoshop CS4: Digital Illustration and Art Techniques
- Discount - Autodesk Inventor Professional 2015 (64-bit)
- Download Adobe Premiere Pro CS5.5 MAC
- Buy OEM Adobe Flash Builder 4.5 Premium MAC
- Download Adobe Photoshop CS5 Extended MAC
- Buy OEM Rosetta Stone - Learn Italian (Level 1, 2, 3, 4, & 5 Set) MAC
- Download AutoCAD 2007 For Dummies
- Discount - Siemens Solid Edge ST4 (32 bit)
- Buy Cheap Red Giant Trapcode Suite 12 MAC
- Buy OEM Building a Web Site For Dummies
- Download Lynda.com - LinkedIn Essential Training
|6 Unconventional Things You Should Do to Save Your Marriage|
|News Releases - General Info|
|Written by Ginny Grimsley|
|Monday, 29 April 2013 15:06|
Many Tips about Marriage are Wrong, Says World-Renowned Expert
The lifelong probability of a marriage ending in divorce is between 40 and 50 percent, according to PolitiFact.com’s estimates. Couples in trouble often seek advice from friends, family and counselors. But global marriage expert Mort Fertel, creator of the Marriage Fitness Tele-Boot Camp and author of “Marriage Fitness,” (www.MarriageMax.com), says much of the advice couples get is bad.
“Much of the advice people get about their marriage problems is wrong. It sounds good. It makes sense. The problem is: it usually doesn’t work,” Fertel says. “Reconciling a broken marriage is tricky. The process is not intuitive. You really have to be careful that the advice you’re following has proved to achieve the outcome you’re looking for.”
Fertel says his tips often run counter to many ideas existing within our culture’s zeitgeist.
“A lot of the advice people get is logical, but it’s not psychological,” he says. “It’s ineffective because it doesn’t take into account the unique dynamics that occur between a husband and wife who are emotionally disconnected.”
About Mort Fertel
Mort Fertel is a world authority on the psychology of relationships. He has been featured as an expert on ABC, NBC, CBS, PBS and Fox television networks, as well as dozens of publications including Glamour Magazine and Family Circle, to discuss his Marriage Fitness System. His program is endorsed by a wide variety of mental-health professionals, and he has helped save thousands of marriages. Fertel graduated from the University of Pennsylvania, was the CEO of an international nonprofit organization, and is a former marathon runner. He lives with his wife and five children (including triplets!) in Baltimore, MD.
Tags See All Tags