- Buy Autodesk 3ds Max Entertainment Creation Suite Premium 2012 (64-bit) (en)
- 69.95$ Frischluft Flair for AE and PrPro cheap oem
- Discount - Adobe Dreamweaver CS5.5 Student And Teacher Edition
- Discount - Lynda.com - iOS SDK Essential Training
- Download Autodesk Revit Architecture 2011
- Download Lynda.com - Dreamweaver CS6 Essential Training
- Buy OEM Autodesk AutoCad Architecture 2012 (64-bit)
- Buy Autodesk Alias Design 2013 (64-bit) (en)
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - Foundations of Photography: Macro and Close-Up
- Buy OEM EPLAN Electric P8 (32-bit)
- Download Parallels Desktop 7 MAC
- Buy OEM Microsoft Office Visio Professional 2007 SP2
- Download Infinite Skills - Learning Autodesk AutoCAD 2014 MAC
|6 Ways to Give Yourself a ‘Breakover’|
|News Releases - General Info|
|Written by Ginny Grimsley|
|Friday, 24 January 2014 09:36|
Valentine’s Day Isn’t about Being Alone; It’s about Being Yourself, Says Self-Empowerment Entrepreneur
There’s a reason Neil Sedaka’s “Breaking Up is Hard to Do” became a pop classic – because it’s true!
But breakups can also be a time to reflect and embark on a new chapter in your life, says Jay Ryan.
“Many people have been through a romantic heartbreak, which can be among life’s biggest challenges. But being single after a committed relationship can also be a good time to rejuvenate yourself,” says Ryan, co-founder of breakupgems.com, an online retailer specializing in breakup and divorce jewelry that “celebrates new beginnings.”
“We cater to the growing number of people looking for meaningful ways to bring closure to their past and move forward with confidence,” he says.
For those who’ve recently experienced a split, Ryan shares several ways to turn your breakup into a makeover -- a “breakover.”
About Jay Ryan
Jay Ryan is the co-founder of BreakupGems.com, an online retailer that specializes in fine breakup and divorce jewelry. Each piece in the collection conveys an empowering message of freedom and renewal with designs that are both stylish and meaningful for anyone overcoming a recent breakup or simply celebrating happy singlehood.
Tags See All Tags