- 9.95$ Lynda.com - Access 2010 - Forms and Reports in Depth cheap oem
- Download Lynda.com - Wedding Photography for Everyone: Bridal Portraits
- Buy OEM Acala DivX DVD Player Assist
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - SQL Server 2008 Essential Training
- Buy OEM Avanquest Fix-It Utilities Professional 9
- Buy OEM Parallels Desktop 6 MAC
- Buy Cheap Fidelity Media MegaSeg Pro 5 MAC
- 199.95$ Adobe RoboHelp Server 9 (64-bit) cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Adobe Photoshop Elements 10 MAC
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - InDesign Tables In Depth
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - Access 2010 - Forms and Reports in Depth
- Download Microsoft Office 2011 Home & Student Family Pack MAC
|6 Ways to Give Yourself a ‘Breakover’|
|News Releases - General Info|
|Written by Ginny Grimsley|
|Friday, 24 January 2014 09:36|
Valentine’s Day Isn’t about Being Alone; It’s about Being Yourself, Says Self-Empowerment Entrepreneur
There’s a reason Neil Sedaka’s “Breaking Up is Hard to Do” became a pop classic – because it’s true!
But breakups can also be a time to reflect and embark on a new chapter in your life, says Jay Ryan.
“Many people have been through a romantic heartbreak, which can be among life’s biggest challenges. But being single after a committed relationship can also be a good time to rejuvenate yourself,” says Ryan, co-founder of breakupgems.com, an online retailer specializing in breakup and divorce jewelry that “celebrates new beginnings.”
“We cater to the growing number of people looking for meaningful ways to bring closure to their past and move forward with confidence,” he says.
For those who’ve recently experienced a split, Ryan shares several ways to turn your breakup into a makeover -- a “breakover.”
About Jay Ryan
Jay Ryan is the co-founder of BreakupGems.com, an online retailer that specializes in fine breakup and divorce jewelry. Each piece in the collection conveys an empowering message of freedom and renewal with designs that are both stylish and meaningful for anyone overcoming a recent breakup or simply celebrating happy singlehood.
Tags See All Tags