- Buy Adobe InCopy CS6 (en,ko,ja,da,de,es,fr,it,no,nl,pt,fi,sv,hu,pl,tr,cs)
- Buy Cheap Adobe Illustrator CC MAC (Full LifeTime License)
- 9.95$ Incredible Bee Archiver 2 MAC cheap oem
- Buy Infinite Skills - Learning Pro Tools 11 (en)
- Buy Cheap Nikon Camera Control Pro 2 MAC
- Buy Stellar Phoenix Mac Data Recovery 6 (en)
- Discount - InDesign CS5 Bible
- Discount - DAZ Carrara 8 Pro
- Discount - Dreamweaver CS5 All-in-One For Dummies
- Buy OEM Infinite Skills - Advanced Revit Structure 2014 Training MAC
- Buy Cheap Adobe After Effects CS6
- Discount - Lynda.com - 3DS Max 2013 Essential Training
- Discount - Autodesk Simulation Mechanical 2012
- Buy Cheap Geometric CAMWorks 2014 32-bit
|6 Ways to Give Yourself a ‘Breakover’|
|News Releases - General Info|
|Written by Ginny Grimsley|
|Friday, 24 January 2014 09:36|
Valentine’s Day Isn’t about Being Alone; It’s about Being Yourself, Says Self-Empowerment Entrepreneur
There’s a reason Neil Sedaka’s “Breaking Up is Hard to Do” became a pop classic – because it’s true!
But breakups can also be a time to reflect and embark on a new chapter in your life, says Jay Ryan.
“Many people have been through a romantic heartbreak, which can be among life’s biggest challenges. But being single after a committed relationship can also be a good time to rejuvenate yourself,” says Ryan, co-founder of breakupgems.com, an online retailer specializing in breakup and divorce jewelry that “celebrates new beginnings.”
“We cater to the growing number of people looking for meaningful ways to bring closure to their past and move forward with confidence,” he says.
For those who’ve recently experienced a split, Ryan shares several ways to turn your breakup into a makeover -- a “breakover.”
About Jay Ryan
Jay Ryan is the co-founder of BreakupGems.com, an online retailer that specializes in fine breakup and divorce jewelry. Each piece in the collection conveys an empowering message of freedom and renewal with designs that are both stylish and meaningful for anyone overcoming a recent breakup or simply celebrating happy singlehood.
Tags See All Tags