- 199.95$ Autodesk NavisWorks Review 2009 cheap oem
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - Joomla!: Creating and Editing Custom Templates cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Infinite Skills - Learning 3DS Max 2012
- 29.95$ Acala DVD Ripper Professional 5 cheap oem
- Download Corel Home Office 5 (Personal & Business)
- Discount - Boris FX 10 (64-bit)
- Download Autodesk AutoCAD Civil 3D 2014 (64-bit)
- Discount - Microsoft Office Outlook 2007
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - Dreamweaver CS6 Essential Training
- Buy OEM Microsoft Office Visio Professional 2010 with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Buy Adobe Creative Cloud Design Tools All-in-One For Dummies (en)
|$868,000 Grant to Clinton, Iowa, for Sewer Improvements|
|News Releases - Environment & Weather|
|Written by Kris Lancaster|
|Thursday, 10 February 2011 15:39|
(Kansas City, Kan., February 8, 2011) – EPA has awarded $868,000 to the City of Clinton, Iowa, for improvements to its wastewater system. The construction project is expected to be completed by the spring of 2012.
EPA Region 7 Regional Administrator Karl Brooks said, “This is an investment in environmental protection and infrastructure that will provide long-term economic and health benefits. This grant will partially fund the construction project which is estimated to cost $3.9 million.”
The construction improvements include a lift station and 17,200 feet of new sewer pipe to convey wastewater from the nearby City of Low Moor, Iowa, to the new wastewater treatment plant. This project will improve water quality which will protect community health.
EPA is working with community leaders and the public to meet the growing needs and demands of limited water resources. EPA remains committed to developing innovative and sustainable solutions for managing and financing infrastructure with public and private partners.
# # #
Tags See All Tags