- Buy Cheap Apple Motion 5 MAC
- 149.95$ MathWorks MatLab R2010b cheap oem
- Buy proDAD Heroglyph 4 Pro (64-bit) (en)
- Buy OEM PC Washer 2
- Buy Cheap Microsoft Windows 8.1 Enterprise (32-bit)
- Download Lynda.com - Illustrator CC One-on-One: Mastery
- Buy Adobe Flash Professional CS6 MAC (en,ja)
- Buy Cheap Adobe Flash Catalyst CS5
- Buy OEM Adobe Creative Suite 5.5 Design Standard MAC
- Discount - Microsoft Office Home & Business 2013
- Buy OEM Slysoft AnyDVD 6
- Download Adobe Creative Suite 4 Web Standard
- Buy OEM Adobe Flash Professional CC (Full LifeTime License)
- 129.95$ Adobe Fireworks CS5 cheap oem
|9 Ways to Protect Everything You Own – From Everyone, Every Time|
|News Releases - General Info|
|Written by Ginny Grimsley|
|Wednesday, 02 May 2012 08:56|
Hillel L. Presser, author of “Financial Self-Defense,” and a lawyer specializing in establishing comprehensive asset protection plans. www.assetprotectionattorneys.
Lawsuits have become big business, especially since the economic downturn. They’re a cheap way for people to make lots of money, often with an investment of just a few hours’ time. Consider -- the plaintiff may never even have to prove a thing; the prospect of spending hundreds of thousands of dollars in legal bills can scare a defendant into opting for a settlement without ever putting up a fight. Even if he did nothing wrong.
More than 100 million lawsuits are filed each year; one in three people will be sued in the next 12 months. No one’s immune, but people with a lot of assets showing are especially vulnerable. If someone thinks you’ve got a lot to lose – and thus, they’ve got a lot to gain – you become a choice target. People who are less affluent are vulnerable in a different way: If a person with $100,000 in assets gets sued for $1 million, they’ll be wiped out, whereas the person with $5 million can survive a $1 million lawsuit.
The time to protect your assets is before you get sued; it’s much more enforceable, costs less and you’ll have more options available.
Here are some tips to help guide you:
Tags See All Tags