- Buy Cheap Navicat Premium 9
- 99.95$ Adobe ColdFusion Builder 2 cheap oem
- Discount - Cyberlink PowerDirector 7 Ultra
- Buy OEM Adobe Dreamweaver CS5.5 MAC
- 79.95$ Adobe InCopy CS5 cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Autodesk Maya 2013 (64-bit)
- Discount - Capture One Pro 6 MAC
- 19.95$ Roxio Copy & Convert 3 cheap oem
- Download GFI MailArchiver 6.0
- Download Lynda.com - HTML5: Web Forms in Depth
- Download Apple Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard Server
|9 Ways to Protect Everything You Own – From Everyone, Every Time|
|News Releases - General Info|
|Written by Ginny Grimsley|
|Wednesday, 02 May 2012 08:56|
Hillel L. Presser, author of “Financial Self-Defense,” and a lawyer specializing in establishing comprehensive asset protection plans. www.assetprotectionattorneys.
Lawsuits have become big business, especially since the economic downturn. They’re a cheap way for people to make lots of money, often with an investment of just a few hours’ time. Consider -- the plaintiff may never even have to prove a thing; the prospect of spending hundreds of thousands of dollars in legal bills can scare a defendant into opting for a settlement without ever putting up a fight. Even if he did nothing wrong.
More than 100 million lawsuits are filed each year; one in three people will be sued in the next 12 months. No one’s immune, but people with a lot of assets showing are especially vulnerable. If someone thinks you’ve got a lot to lose – and thus, they’ve got a lot to gain – you become a choice target. People who are less affluent are vulnerable in a different way: If a person with $100,000 in assets gets sued for $1 million, they’ll be wiped out, whereas the person with $5 million can survive a $1 million lawsuit.
The time to protect your assets is before you get sued; it’s much more enforceable, costs less and you’ll have more options available.
Here are some tips to help guide you:
Tags See All Tags