- 29.95$ Sony Vegas Movie Studio HD Platinum 11 cheap oem
- Discount - Autodesk AutoCAD 2009
- Download Nuance OmniPage Professional 16
- 89.95$ Smith Micro Poser 7 cheap oem
- Buy Stellar Phoenix Photo Recovery v3 MAC (en)
- Buy Cheap QuarkXpress 8 MAC
- Discount - Autodesk Alias Automotive 2012 MAC
- Discount - Alibre Design Expert 2012 (64-bit)
- Buy Cheap Autodesk AutoCAD 2015 (64-bit)
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - Up and Running with Bootstrap cheap oem
- Buy OEM Infinite Skills - Learning Autodesk 3DS Max 2013
- Buy OEM Pixologic ZBrush 4R6
- 149.95$ Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Datacenter R2 SP2 (64 bit) cheap oem
|A Book by Me: Holocaust Series|
|News Releases - Media & Communications|
|Written by Deb Bowen|
|Friday, 15 March 2013 14:53|
A BOOK by ME: Holocaust Series
True stories written by children for children
Announcing a new title in the A BOOK by ME series
#74 The Footstool
The story of a Catholic husband and wife taken from their
happy lives in Poland to serve as forced labor under the Nazis.
Written by Alanna Rumler and illustrated by Jennifer Banks.
Both girls are from Geneseo, Illinois.
The next book to be released in the Holocaust Series is The Footstool by young author Alanna Rumler, illustrated by Jennifer Banks, both of Geneseo, Illinois.
This story was told to Alanna by the granddaughter of the survivor named Jozef Kodyra. Ironically, Jozef was born in the United States and his family moved to Poland when he was a young boy. He grew up there, married Helena and started their family.
Ironically they are not Jewish but nonetheless were taken as prisoners to Dachau Concentration Camp. You can read more about their story below.
It's wonderful the young author was able to meet Jozef's granddaughter named Amanda who passed along his story. Amanda, Alanna and the young artist named Jennifer were able to preserve the story for future generations.
Amanda would like to speak in classrooms in the Quad Cities area to help educate students. If you know a teacher or you are a teacher interested in your class hearing this important story, please contact us today. She will have copies of this book to sell by April 12.
Sincerely excited about storytelling,
Creator, A BOOK by ME
Tags See All Tags