- Discount - Autodesk AutoCAD Electrical 2015 (32-bit)
- 329.95$ Autodesk AutoCAD P&ID 2014 (64-bit) cheap oem
- Download Corel Draw Graphics Suite X4 SP2
- 89.95$ Adobe Premiere Pro CS5.5 cheap oem
- Download Lynda.com - HTML5: Graphics and Animation with Canvas
- 9.95$ Photoshop For Right-Brainers cheap oem
- Buy Stellar Phoenix iPod Recovery v2 MAC (en)
- Buy Autodesk AutoCad MEP 2012 (32-bit) (en,no)
- Buy OEM DzSoft Perl Editor 5.8.3
- Discount - Autodesk Alias Design 2014 (64-bit)
- Buy OEM Autodesk Revit Architecture 2012
|A commitment to changing women’s lives – re-building in Parkersburg|
|News Releases - Civic News & Info|
|Written by Rita Toalson|
|Tuesday, 19 May 2009 14:04|
(ROCK ISLAND, IL) – The Royal Neighbors Foundation continues its efforts in Parkersburg, IA by sponsoring a “Remembrance & Renewal” breakfast on Monday, May 25 from 7 a.m. – 12 p.m. at the Parkersburg Veterans Building at 205 Cemetery Street. Iowa Governor Chet Culver will speak at this special event marking the 1-year anniversary of the F5 tornado that damaged or destroyed over 400 homes in this small Iowa town.
Royal Neighbors began their relationship with Parkersburg in October 2008 by announcing its Foundation will assist two women as they rebuild their lives after a tornado destroyed their homes. Construction on one home began earlier this month.
“We’re pleased to have the opportunity to help these women rebuild their lives after such a devastating disaster,” said Judith Tshibangu, Vice President of the Royal Neighbors Foundation. “Our organization’s Foundation is dedicated to changing women’s lives. In Parkersburg, we are doing this by assisting two individuals in starting over in their newly built homes.”
Royal Neighbors of America is a non-profit fraternal life insurance corporation dedicated to helping women and their families for close to 115 years. It insures lives, supports women, and serves communities by offering insurance and annuity products. Its members receive valuable benefits and can participate in a variety of local volunteer activities.
The Royal Neighbors Foundation is an independent philanthropic arm of Royal Neighbors of America. As a 501(c)(3) public charity, it was established to promote charitable and educational causes that align with the organization’s mission. Its focus is changing women’s lives by supporting programs such as scholarships for women veterans and building homes.
For more information about Royal Neighbors of America and the Royal Neighbors Foundation, call (800) 627-4762, or visit www.royalneighbors.org.
Tags See All Tags