- Download 1Click DVD Copy 5
- 399.95$ Siemens Solid Edge ST6 (64-bit) cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - Up and Running with Bootstrap
- Buy Microsoft Visual Studio Test Professional 2010 (32-bit) (en)
- Discount - Word 2010 All-in-One For Dummies
- Download Nik Software Sharpener Pro 3 MAC
- 59.95$ Adobe Premiere Pro CS3 cheap oem
- Buy Ashampoo Uninstaller 3 (en)
- Buy Rosetta Stone - Learn Dutch (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set) MAC (en)
- Buy OEM Intuit TurboTax 2009 Home & Business
- Discount - Autodesk AutoCAD Structural Detailing 2014 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- 29.95$ Infinite Skills - Learning Autodesk Mudbox 2012 MAC cheap oem
- Buy OEM Adobe RoboHelp Server 9 (64-bit)
- Discount - Adobe Flash Builder CC Premium (Full LifeTime License)
|A commitment to changing women’s lives – re-building in Parkersburg|
|News Releases - Civic News & Info|
|Written by Rita Toalson|
|Tuesday, 19 May 2009 14:04|
(ROCK ISLAND, IL) – The Royal Neighbors Foundation continues its efforts in Parkersburg, IA by sponsoring a “Remembrance & Renewal” breakfast on Monday, May 25 from 7 a.m. – 12 p.m. at the Parkersburg Veterans Building at 205 Cemetery Street. Iowa Governor Chet Culver will speak at this special event marking the 1-year anniversary of the F5 tornado that damaged or destroyed over 400 homes in this small Iowa town.
Royal Neighbors began their relationship with Parkersburg in October 2008 by announcing its Foundation will assist two women as they rebuild their lives after a tornado destroyed their homes. Construction on one home began earlier this month.
“We’re pleased to have the opportunity to help these women rebuild their lives after such a devastating disaster,” said Judith Tshibangu, Vice President of the Royal Neighbors Foundation. “Our organization’s Foundation is dedicated to changing women’s lives. In Parkersburg, we are doing this by assisting two individuals in starting over in their newly built homes.”
Royal Neighbors of America is a non-profit fraternal life insurance corporation dedicated to helping women and their families for close to 115 years. It insures lives, supports women, and serves communities by offering insurance and annuity products. Its members receive valuable benefits and can participate in a variety of local volunteer activities.
The Royal Neighbors Foundation is an independent philanthropic arm of Royal Neighbors of America. As a 501(c)(3) public charity, it was established to promote charitable and educational causes that align with the organization’s mission. Its focus is changing women’s lives by supporting programs such as scholarships for women veterans and building homes.
For more information about Royal Neighbors of America and the Royal Neighbors Foundation, call (800) 627-4762, or visit www.royalneighbors.org.
Tags See All Tags