- 29.95$ Nik Software Dfine 2.0 cheap oem
- Download Adobe Photoshop CS5 Extended
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - PHP with MySQL Beyond the Basics cheap oem
- Download Lynda.com - Photoshop and Bridge CS5 for Photographers New Features
- 299.95$ Adobe Creative Suite 6 Master Collection (32-bit) cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Nik Software Silver Efex Pro MAC
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - Photoshop CS6 for Photographers New Features cheap oem
- Buy Nik Software HDR Efex Pro (en)
- Download VMware Workstation 9
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - Dreamweaver CS6 New Features cheap oem
- Download Maxon Cinema 4D R11 Studio Bundle MAC
- Download Neobyte Titan Backup
- 199.95$ Adobe ColdFusion 9 Enterprise edition MAC (32-bit) cheap oem
|A Dose of Downton Abbey in Eastern Iowa Brucemore’s “Hired Help Tour” Explores Working on a Country Estate|
|News Releases - Art, Galleries & Museums|
|Written by Tara Richards|
|Thursday, 29 August 2013 15:00|
Downton Abbey fans will enjoy Brucemore’s Hired Help Tour –September 12, October 3, and November 14 at 6:00 p.m. Join a costumed interpreter for a tour revealing the lives of Brucemore's domestic servants in the early twentieth century. Consider what it was like to live and work on one of Iowa's grandest estates while exploring the servants' living quarters and the Servants' Village, an area open to the public only during this tour. Documents, photographs, and other materials from Brucemore's collections enrich visitors' understanding of the relationships between the employers and “the hired help.” Admission is $15 per person and $12 per Brucemore member. Space is limited; purchase tickets online at www.brucemore.org or by calling (319) 362-7375.
The Hired Help Tour is part of Brucemore’s Thursday Night Lineup. Every Thursday night Brucemore will feature a different specialty tour focusing on topics for all interests, including arts and culture, Midwestern industry, gardening, landscape design, architecture, preservation, behind-the-scenes at Brucemore, and growing up in the early twentieth century. For more information on the Thursday Night Lineup, visit www.brucemore.org or call (319) 362-7375.
Experience Brucemore, an unparalleled blend of tradition and culture, located at 2160 Linden Drive SE, Cedar Rapids, Iowa. At the heart of the historic 26-acre estate stands a nineteenth-century mansion filled with the stories of three Cedar Rapids families. Concerts, theater, programs, and tours enliven the site and celebrate the heritage of a community. For more information, call (319) 362-7375 or visit www.brucemore.org.
Tags See All Tags