- Discount - GibbsCAM 2013 64-bit
- Discount - Windows 7 Just the Steps For Dummies
- Download Intuit Quicken 2010 Home & Business
- Buy Frischluft Fresh Curves for AE and PrPro (en)
- Buy OEM Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 Standard
- Download CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X6 (64-bit)
- Buy Cheap Rosetta Stone - Learn Hindi (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set)
- Buy Cheap Adobe Fireworks CS4
- Discount - Nik Software Viveza 2
- Discount - AnyBizSoft PDF Converter MAC
- Download ACDSee Canvas 11 with GIS Module
- Buy ABest AVI Video Converter (en)
- Discount - Autodesk 3Ds Max Design 2010
|A Drug-Free Solution for lowering Cholesterol|
|News Releases - Health, Medicine & Nutrition|
|Written by Scott Stewart|
|Tuesday, 17 December 2013 10:58|
Wednesday December 18th at 7 - 8pm, Healing Lotus Acupuncture will be premiering the first of many online presentations focusing on such topics as: health conditions, Eastern medicine, and nutrition. These free presentations will be featured on the Healing Lotus website (www.HealingLotus.co), and will occur regularly throughout the month.
Wednesday’s presentation will cover the topic of hyperlipidemia (high cholesterol), which continues to be a highly mediatized subject; as seen in November with the updated guidelines for cholesterol management.
In this web presentation Scott Stewart, LAc., Dipl. will be explaining the truth about cholesterol, and the misunderstanding of “good” vs. “bad” cholesterol. You will learn about the dangers of having a cholesterol count that is too low, which can lead to other diseases; the adverse effects of statin drugs, and how the pharmaceutical industry influences the guidelines for cholesterol; how Eastern medicine views hyperlipidemia; and how you can safely manage hyperlipidemia without taking a drug for the rest of your life.
After the presentation there will be an open forum set up for any questions people have.
Tags See All Tags