- 199.95$ Adobe Creative Suite 5.5 Design Premium Student And Teacher Edition cheap oem
- Discount - Corel Painter 12 MAC
- Discount - Autodesk Infrastructure Map Server 2012
- Buy Cheap Apple Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard Server
- Download Microsoft Windows XP Professional SP2 (64 bit)
- Download Adobe Creative Suite 5 Design Premium Student And Teacher Edition
- Discount - Flying Meat Acorn 2 MAC
- Download Autodesk Autocad Architecture 2009
- Discount - Adobe FreeHand MX
- Discount - Efreesky Magic Utilities 2008
- Discount - Photoshop CS3 for Screen Printers
- Discount - Apple iLife `08 MAC
|A new experience along the Mississippi River Valley in the Spring!|
|News Releases - Art, Galleries & Museums|
|Written by MRVAD|
|Tuesday, 10 April 2012 11:49|
Mississippi River Valley Art Directory sponsors 2 self-guided art drives each year. The spring drive is the weekend before Mother's Day (May 5 & 6, 2012) and the fall drive is the first weekend of November (November 3 & 4, 2012). This is one of the largest self-guided art tours in the Midwest, presenting the art of more than 500 artists in 55 locations. The number of locations and artists increase every drive, making each drive new and exciting.
The artists welcome you to their homes, private studios, galleries and shops to interact, learn about, and experience the inspirations that motivate their work. Some artists and shops may have demonstrating artists scheduled for the drive, others may have "technique demos" available throughout the weekend.
Maps are available at each drive location, and a printable version of the map, as well as a written description from the artists is available at www.MRVAD.com The map indicates the mediums available, address, telephone number and the hours of operation if they differ from 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Make an art day! The Quad Cities and surrounding areas have quality art, more than 30 varied mediums, from hundreds of local artists. (One may be your next door neighbor!) Make the most of the day: purchase unique gifts for loved ones from local artists, visit an artist recommended restaurant during your tour, have your MRVAD Passport signed at each location for a chance to win $25 gift certificates, and enjoy the adventure of a new experience along the Mississippi River!
Tags See All Tags