- Buy Cheap Adobe Creative Suite 5.5 Design Premium MAC
- Discount - iA Writer MAC
- Download Agile Bits 1Password 4 MAC
- Download Autodesk SketchBook Designer 2012
- Download Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 2 MAC
- 9.95$ Infinite Skills - Introduction To AJAX With jQuery MAC cheap oem
- Download Lynda.com - Advanced Modeling in Revit Architecture
- Discount - Adobe Flash Professional CS6 MAC
- Buy OEM Autodesk AutoCAD P&ID 2014 (32-bit)
- Buy OEM Apple iLife ’11 MAC
- Buy OEM Mac OS X Snow Leopard Just the Steps For Dummies
- 89.95$ Adobe Flex Builder Professional 3 cheap oem
- Download Infinite Skills - Interactivity with HTML5 And CreateJS
|A new experience along the Mississippi River Valley in the Spring!|
|News Releases - Art, Galleries & Museums|
|Written by MRVAD|
|Tuesday, 10 April 2012 11:49|
Mississippi River Valley Art Directory sponsors 2 self-guided art drives each year. The spring drive is the weekend before Mother's Day (May 5 & 6, 2012) and the fall drive is the first weekend of November (November 3 & 4, 2012). This is one of the largest self-guided art tours in the Midwest, presenting the art of more than 500 artists in 55 locations. The number of locations and artists increase every drive, making each drive new and exciting.
The artists welcome you to their homes, private studios, galleries and shops to interact, learn about, and experience the inspirations that motivate their work. Some artists and shops may have demonstrating artists scheduled for the drive, others may have "technique demos" available throughout the weekend.
Maps are available at each drive location, and a printable version of the map, as well as a written description from the artists is available at www.MRVAD.com The map indicates the mediums available, address, telephone number and the hours of operation if they differ from 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Make an art day! The Quad Cities and surrounding areas have quality art, more than 30 varied mediums, from hundreds of local artists. (One may be your next door neighbor!) Make the most of the day: purchase unique gifts for loved ones from local artists, visit an artist recommended restaurant during your tour, have your MRVAD Passport signed at each location for a chance to win $25 gift certificates, and enjoy the adventure of a new experience along the Mississippi River!
Tags See All Tags