- Buy OEM Hacking Wireless Networks For Dummies
- Discount - VMware Workstation 7
- Discount - Solidworks 2013 Premium (32-bit)
- Buy OEM Boris Graffiti 5.2
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - Photo Restoration with Photoshop
- 149.95$ Microsoft Office 2010 Professional Plus with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit) cheap oem
- 9.95$ Adobe Photoshop CS5 One-on-One cheap oem
- Discount - Adobe Flash Catalyst CS5 MAC
- Buy OEM Corel Designer Technical Suite X5
- 29.95$ Adobe Photoshop Elements 6 cheap oem
- Download Adobe Premiere Pro CS6 MAC
- Download Lynda.com - Building Mobile Apps for Multiple Devices with Flash Professional
- Discount - Lynda.com - Python 3 Essential Training
|A redistribution of our humanity, not of wealth|
|News Releases - Business & Economy|
|Written by Aaron Lema|
|Wednesday, 14 May 2014 13:02|
Everyday politicians and the talking heads in the media bombard us with messages that humanity is screwed and capitalism needs improving. They also try to lead us to believe that if we vote for a particular politician, or for a piece of legislation, that humanity will be unscrewed and capitalism improved--this is flat-out wrong. We the people are responsible for humanity, and if capitalism needs improving, we the people are responsible for that as well.
Humanatapilism is a new economic model that combines the best aspects of our humanity with the best aspects of capitalism, Humanity + Capitalism = Humanatapilism. In his new book, Unscrew Humanity & Improve Capitalism, Humanatapilism, Part Deux, author Aaron R. Lema outlines a simple approach to redistributing our humanity through free-market capitalism. The approach is based on the formula Psquared = P (R-T=N) + D = Q. This simple, I'll be it strange looking, formula allows all of us to work together to improve the quality of life, or Q, of our fellow human beings. And improving the quality of life of our fellow human beings is how we are going to unscrew humanity, while working together with improving the quality of life of our fellow human being as a goal is how we are going to improve capitalism.
for more information on humanatapilism, and how your participation in humanatapilism can help make the world suck less, purchase a copy of, Unscrew Humanity & Improve Capitalism, Humanatapilism, Part Deux, by author Aaron R. Lema from Amazon Books today.
Tags See All Tags