- 19.95$ Aimersoft DVD Backup MAC cheap oem
- Buy Adobe Creative Suite 5.5 Production Premium (en,de,es,fr,nl,pt,it)
- Buy OEM ACDSee Pro 4
- Buy Cheap Micromat TechTool Pro 7 MAC
- Discount - Adobe Flash CS4 Professional MAC
- Buy Adobe Creative Suite 4 Design Standard MAC (en)
- Buy OEM Infinite Skills - Learning jQuery Programming MAC
- Download Microsoft Streets & Trips 2013
- Discount - Acala DivX DVD Player Assist
- Discount - Lynda.com - Foundations of Photography: Night and Low Light
- Buy Rosetta Stone - Learn Swedish (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set) (zh,en,fr,de,it,ja,ko,es)
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - Element 3D Essential Training cheap oem
- Download Sony CD Architect 5.2
|A redistribution of our humanity, not of wealth|
|News Releases - Business & Economy|
|Written by Aaron Lema|
|Wednesday, 14 May 2014 13:02|
Everyday politicians and the talking heads in the media bombard us with messages that humanity is screwed and capitalism needs improving. They also try to lead us to believe that if we vote for a particular politician, or for a piece of legislation, that humanity will be unscrewed and capitalism improved--this is flat-out wrong. We the people are responsible for humanity, and if capitalism needs improving, we the people are responsible for that as well.
Humanatapilism is a new economic model that combines the best aspects of our humanity with the best aspects of capitalism, Humanity + Capitalism = Humanatapilism. In his new book, Unscrew Humanity & Improve Capitalism, Humanatapilism, Part Deux, author Aaron R. Lema outlines a simple approach to redistributing our humanity through free-market capitalism. The approach is based on the formula Psquared = P (R-T=N) + D = Q. This simple, I'll be it strange looking, formula allows all of us to work together to improve the quality of life, or Q, of our fellow human beings. And improving the quality of life of our fellow human beings is how we are going to unscrew humanity, while working together with improving the quality of life of our fellow human being as a goal is how we are going to improve capitalism.
for more information on humanatapilism, and how your participation in humanatapilism can help make the world suck less, purchase a copy of, Unscrew Humanity & Improve Capitalism, Humanatapilism, Part Deux, by author Aaron R. Lema from Amazon Books today.
Tags See All Tags